Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As mentioned on another thread. Are people not capable of watching 45 minutes of football?

Are you the same people that are late for the cinema, miss the dialogue cause you were talking, miss the twist because you went for a piss and then started texting in the last 30 mins? :)

Windows

Feb 8, 2013
Hove
As mentioned on another thread. Are people not capable of watching 45 minutes of football?

Are you the same people that are late for the cinema, miss the dialogue cause you were talking, miss the twist because you went for a piss and then started texting in the last 30 mins? :)

All of the things you mention really annoy me!

You go to the footie or cinema to actually WATCH the event in FULL....don't drink before the event if you can't make it to half time without needing a pee! :tantrum:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

You go to the footie or cinema to actually WATCH the event in FULL....don't drink before the event if you can't make it to half time without needing a pee! :tantrum:

Indeed. I make sure I have a slash before the game starts, I reckon I could get through a whole 15 minute half time as well without a beer. Pretty amazing for a full grown adult.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I couldn't drink yesterday for medical reasons... bit of a blessing as I would defo have missed at least one while stuck in the beer queue!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed. I make sure I have a slash before the game starts, I reckon I could get through a whole 15 minute half time as well without a beer. Pretty amazing for a full grown adult.

I think football is turning into background wallpaper for some people, just like live music has.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think football is turning into background wallpaper for some people, just like live music has.

Indeed, I know your feelings on people that go to gigs for a chat and ****ing about trying to film bits on their phone rather than watching and listening. I guess I feel the same about the football, cinema and other social functions. It is amazing how many people cannot just sit down, stop fannying and pay attention to something.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Couldn't agree more. I felt nice and smug seeing the people in the row on front miss two goals because they felt a pie was more important.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What a bunch of misrable tuds on here, if people didn't drink at half time then we wouldn't be earning as much, if people didn't drink before the game same reasoning applys, if people miss goals oh well its there fault, it probably doesn't bother them as they will see it again at least 10 times again this week. To be fair I'd rather miss a goal and we score, than us not score at all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
None. Only goal I've missed this season was Bolton's :facepalm: (mum turned up early and was looking after kids, so left after 90).

I did sing 'score when you've gone, we're gonna score when you've gome' to the early leavers, and we did.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What a bunch of misrable tuds on here, if people didn't drink at half time then we wouldn't be earning as much, if people didn't drink before the game same reasoning applys, if people miss goals oh well its there fault, it probably doesn't bother them as they will see it again at least 10 times again this week. To be fair I'd rather miss a goal and we score, than us not score at all.

Well said (I didn't miss any goals). My mate went on 83 because he had to organise his 50th birthday party... every person has a reason, I can't believe the idiots on here.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Young lad near us had obviously had too much to drink and slept through most of the match thus missing goals. He was dribbling and totally unresponsive. His mates abandoned him at half time leaving the stewards to call for St Johns Ambulance. Happy to say he was ok and joined in with the banter after he woke. Lots of people around took photos of him. He really was a mess. Almost as entertaining as the game itself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Stat's needed to be home, in truth at about 4:30, not the usual 6:30, so we missed the last, leaving on 88 minutes.

Those 5 minutes saved us 40, not that we'll be doing it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here