Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TWO points!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Above RELEGATION effectively.

:angry:

How have we let this slip? Cannot see anything other than relegation now.

Gillingham will be staying up.

And we could be in the relegation zone by Saturday :(

Oh well.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Have faith. Two wins will pull us clear again.

gezza

Jul 8, 2003
New Forest
we will be ok. 3 wins now will see us stay up
not sure where they will come from though?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i knew it , i bloody knew it

we win - everyone talks play-offs
we lose - end of the world etc

KEEP THE FAITH PEOPLE , WE'LL BE FINE

i have spoken :)

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
yeh! wel sed braders- keep the faith. brighton are guna stay up. the run in may b difficult and it may b a cliche but the team do have spirit in abundance. you could even say it was a mini-comeback 2nite!!!

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
It would be boring to have mid table tedium and nothing to keep the buttocks from clenching for the last few weeks of the season (apart from Big Aled from the next valley here). Rotherham tickets look like being oversubscribed again now!

Plymouth and Cardiff both lost, have to hope that Leeds turn FOrest over tomorrow and then it will be 1 out of Chavs, Cardiff, Us, Plymouth, Crewe, Coventry, Leicster and Watford.

It is still in our hands, at the start of the season I would have taken this position with 8 games to go easily.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Daffyd Thomas said:
It would be boring to have mid table tedium and nothing to keep the buttocks from clenching for the last few weeks of the season (apart from Big Aled from the next valley here). Rotherham tickets look like being oversubscribed again now!

Plymouth and Cardiff both lost, have to hope that Leeds turn FOrest over tomorrow and then it will be 1 out of Chavs, Cardiff, Us, Plymouth, Crewe, Coventry, Leicster and Watford.

It is still in our hands, at the start of the season I would have taken this position with 8 games to go easily.

Agreed. Still a long way to go and some people need to stop being so fickle. :)

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I'm suprised at all the doom and gloom - two weeks ago we were two wins from staying up, now we're virtually down! Long way to go yet!!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
We murdered Wigan for the last 60 mins - hit the bar etc. I have no worries about us staying up. Wasn't too cold either which was a bonus.

First time in 4 months that I've left Withdean with my 'nads intact.

D

Deleted User X18H

Eddie the Seagull said:
We murdered Wigan for the last 60 mins - hit the bar etc. I have no worries about us staying up. Wasn't too cold either which was a bonus.

First time in 4 months that I've left Withdean with my 'nads intact.
Are you a postman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here