Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two Key Signings

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
If they are key signings they must have the ability to unlock defences when we are going forward or secure the back when we're defending. Does Bolt play football ?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I heard Adam Locksmith could be signing for us now and he would certainly be a key signing !

Sorry about that but this is very OLD news.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As I have said before, I would personally prefer that Gus keep schtum until we have signed someone. We have had "key" players, "special" players, etc etc all going to be signed soon/next week/before the weekend ... and so far nothing.

It only makes Gus appear somewhat foolish .... better that he says nothing and then surprises us with a signing.

Once again - they're called interviews. Anyone sensible knows by now not to be taken in.

Last edited:

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I get the impression (rightly or wrongly) that Gus does not fully agree with our wages policy, and thinks we should be prepared to pay more. There must be a reason why the much-heralded signings keep getting away.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
On the basis that he calls them his "KEY SIGNINGS", giving the impression that they are the two big ones - mind you, it may just be wishful thinking.

Robert Key and Richard Keys??

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
would love today to be the day for a signing, but reading Brian Owens tweet he says that Gus didn't suggest yesterday that they were close, so I guess I will have to be calm for a few more days.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Says who? We paid enough for CMS et al last year, and this year we are "going for it". I guess that the term "big money" is relative, but I meant in Albion terms.

Yeah maybe Big Money in Albion terms but not at the level some people are expecting. 2mil is big money for us (at the moment).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here