Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter Who to follow

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
@iLikeGirlsDaily it's what twitter was invented for

You'd be getting so much good rep for that if it was still around.

There are some lovely bums on there. Have added it to a private list to follow so people don't realise I am a massive perv :eek:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You'd be getting so much good rep for that if it was still around.

There are some lovely bums on there. Have added it to a private list to follow so people don't realise I am a massive perv :eek:

Hahaha aaah don't worry about that just hot blooded males ain't we..... Well that's my excuse.
I don't know how true it is but some of the pics are supposed to be what blokes have sent in of their ex birds & that lol ...... How good is that !!! Proper revenge haha

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't bother with Stan Collymore: occasionally he's entertaining but lately he's been boring everyone with endless self-pitying rambling tweets late into the night. I've unfollowed as he was getting on my nerves retweeting hundreds of messages he got sent. It was like being spammed.

AITC

Aug 30, 2011
Not allowed to post links yet!

But 'at sign' AlbionInTheComm is the place for links and news on Albion's charitable arm.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
@NotGusPoyet

Bit rude in places, especially when we win and he rewarded with Big Sexy Time from his wife.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
[MENTION=1277]joe[/MENTION]rogan

Comedian / UFC Commentator

If your into MMA and like comedy he is good to follow. He also has a weekly podcast that is really good.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
@astro_ron was my favourite by a mile as he was in space, taking photos everyday and tweeting them

Sadly for us he is now back on planet earth, but it was an entertaining few weeks with some truly amazing photos.

The banter between Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan I usually find quite entertaining

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
[MENTION=21590]Gullysgirl[/MENTION]s
@ReeConnelly
[MENTION=1932]Louis[/MENTION]eisperfect
[MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]_Freedie
@KerryAnn211
@LauraDavis20
@debbie_smith_88
@maddyroff
@xJo_Wilsonx

:)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The banter between Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan I usually find quite entertaining

Really? All it seems to me is Morgan being a pretentious twat over spelling and Sugar moaning back at him. Don't follow either of them but a lot of people retweet their stuff unfortunately

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Really? All it seems to me is Morgan being a pretentious twat over spelling and Sugar moaning back at him. Don't follow either of them but a lot of people retweet their stuff unfortunately

I just admire the persistence in slagging each other off, especially when it comes to Pier Morgans viewing ratings in America, and the Arsenal/Spurs thing. So its not every cup of tea, but I enjoy it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just started following BennettsFieldBunny! [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField

Funny pisstaking rabbit!!!

Last edited:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Trying to get my twitter account up and running any good suggestions?

No boy bands please...

News, F1, Albion....etc

Don't bother with Andy Naylor :wanker: he posted some negative shit on there yesterday, bloke is a twat.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Hahaha aaah don't worry about that just hot blooded males ain't we..... Well that's my excuse.
I don't know how true it is but some of the pics are supposed to be what blokes have sent in of their ex birds & that lol ...... How good is that !!! Proper revenge haha

That's disgusting, I shall unfollow them at once.

Those poor girls :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here