Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter Hashtag #askharding

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Come again?

Billy Paynter? If so, you need to understand the difference between discussing someone on a message board, and directly contacting that person - as a part of a group of people - to insult them and denigrate their career.

Come back when you understand the difference between those two things.

:smile:

Nobody has contacted him directly. They have posted a comment that is publicly available on t'internet about him which he is free to read should he wish. Very much the same as your commenting on mac.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
To be fair, if you are taking this further, have you never booed an opposition player, or cheered when the opposition miss an open goal? If dan doesn't want the abuse he can always quit twitter or football.

I think you miss the point. Are you actually saying that he wants the abuse?.

If everyone starting abusing you on NSC would it be fair to say that if you don't want it then quit NSC.

Just my opinion you have a right to disagree with me.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I think you miss the point. Are you actually saying that he wants the abuse?.

If everyone starting abusing you on NSC would it be fair to say that if you don't want it then quit NSC.

Just my opinion you have a right to disagree with me.

No, i was trying to make the point that some people see the questions to Dan Harding as abuse. Which they could be. But also it could be argued that if you boo a player is that not abuse? I don't think it is, but its an extreme side to the argument. When is it ok to boo an opposition player? At a under 14's kids game, or does it have to be a professional game? Abuse takes on many forms, for example calling Rio a f***ing bellend, is that abuse?

The people who asked for questions for Harding must have known they would get some 'funny' questions. So maybe it wasn't wise to set up a hashtag for the questions, maybe just email the questions would have been better.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
No, i was trying to make the point that some people see the questions to Dan Harding as abuse. Which they could be. But also it could be argued that if you boo a player is that not abuse? I don't think it is, but its an extreme side to the argument. When is it ok to boo an opposition player? At a under 14's kids game, or does it have to be a professional game? Abuse takes on many forms, for example calling Rio a f***ing bellend, is that abuse?

The people who asked for questions for Harding must have known they would get some 'funny' questions. So maybe it wasn't wise to set up a hashtag for the questions, maybe just email the questions would have been better.

Fair comments, I see where you are coming from. In my experience I would say that booing someone can be seen as abuse as it is a slur directed at them. Also yes to the bellend comment, it is abuse in these days of being PC etc.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
This is very cruel, unnecessary stuff and not funny in the slightest.

Quite why any footballer would ever sign up to Twitter is beyond me though....

Piss off, its brilliant. Not only has he played shit for the two games he has attempted at The Amex but we can also remind him of the two shit performances over and over again........ :clap:

D

Deleted member 18477

Piss off, its brilliant. Not only has he played shit for the two games he has attempted at The Amex but we can also remind him of the two shit performances over and over again........ :clap:

IMO... THIS!

no one is contacting Harding directly. he's the idiot that signed up for this twitter question time... what the hell did forest and him expect? Harding was a complete cock and still is going by his paddy's against us recently!

buckley v harding round 1 (saints game) is one of my favourite albion moments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here