Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twat of the day

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
4 months, until the law values the lives of fellow creatures more this sort of think will carry on, should have been 4 years at least

4 years? dont be ridiculous

lets spend 160k for four years keeping in someone who manslaughtered a dog and take up a cell from rapists et al

4 months is suffice (IMO)

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
4 years? dont be ridiculous

lets spend 160k for four years keeping in someone who manslaughtered a dog and take up a cell from rapists et al

4 months is suffice (IMO)

Well done, that's won the stupidest thing i've heard today.
Can you actually think about real situations or only in some strange News of the World fantasy world where rapists and murderers walk the streets because the jails are full of people caught speeding and protecting themselves?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Well done, that's won the stupidest thing i've heard today.
Can you actually think about real situations or only in some strange News of the World fantasy world where rapists and murderers walk the streets because the jails are full of people caught speeding and protecting themselves?

stupidest thing you've heard today? dont be daft

heres one
'Vampire' rapist was freed early - News - Manchester Evening News

heres another from Rape Crisis
Number of Rape Cautions

The BBC has revealed that the number of rapists given a caution and freed instead of facing jail terms has more than doubled in the past decade. They cite Home Office figures which reveal that in 2004, 40 offenders were cautioned for rape - compared with 19 in 1994.

Rape Crisis chairwoman Nicole Westmarland said: "It is completely unacceptable that rapists are able to continue living their day-to-day lives or even be free to rape again. We are shocked... so many cautions have been given in rape cases. Rape is a crime that has a serious impact on its victims for years or even decades."

The number of reported rapes reported is rising - but only 5.6% of 11,766 reports in 2002 led to a rapist being convicted.

In 2004, the Crown Prosecution Service launched new rules on the handling of cases, after Home Office figures revealed wide variations in conviction rates across England and Wales.

In 2005, BBC News reported that a review would be launched by the Metropolitan police when it was found that one in five reported rapes led to a caution or charge.

and check this out.
"MORE rapists than ever are being bailed, sparking fears dangerous men are being freed to prevent prison overcrowding.
Executive figures revealed yesterday that the number of people charged with rape who are freed on bail has more than doubled in the past six years to 270 in 2005/06. "

Fears lack of prison space is behind rape case bail rise - Scotsman.com News

Sorry, I agree the guy is obviously a wrong un putting his dog in the wash. But to say 4 years inside is needed when we havent got any space left in the prisons is IMO nonsence

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The time should not be tailored around costs. You think it is a lesser crime and insignificant as its against an animal. If it was a baby would 4 months be enough ?.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Was anyone else mildly disappointed at seeing the title of this thread and the author, only to open the thread and NOT be confronted with the sight of a well maintained, nicely trimmed, carefully manicured quim ?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The time should not be tailored around costs. You think it is a lesser crime and insignificant as its against an animal. If it was a baby would 4 months be enough ?.

Personally I hate dogs. I wouldnt want to see one hurt though

I dont think its insignificant that its against an animal no, the guys obviously a nob

The time should not really be tailored around costs, but lets be real. 4 years for putting a dog in the wash? We just havent got the room in the prisons

So your'e asking if putting a dog in the wash and killing it warrants the same sentence as it were a baby?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My point is people cannot get their head around the fact lots of people value animal life as highly as human life, which you are incredulous about by your response, ok my example of a baby was extreme but many people think someone should be punished as severely for killing or abusing an animal as they should for doing the same thing to a human.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Life is Life.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Was anyone else mildly disappointed at seeing the title of this thread and the author, only to open the thread and NOT be confronted with the sight of a well maintained, nicely trimmed, carefully manicured quim ?

I think my good friend should check out another Albion forum and the 'wank bank' for some snatch shots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here