Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV Trailers at the end of episodes

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Because when you watch the next episode you realise that you'd already seen the best bits the previous week in the trailer.

I meant the specific issue Dave the Grumbler raised concerning a show that was on last night, and the following show has yet to air.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I meant the specific issue Dave the Grumbler raised concerning a show that was on last night, and the following show has yet to air.

dave the grumbler...as opposed to Darren the Miserable fukker

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
No sweetie, don't remember Flash Gordon.......back inthe 60's when I lived in SA, the weekly serial we had on Saturday mornings at the flix was Zorro. ( there was no TV is SA them days)....and a group that used to play called the Fireflies who were one of the first tribute bands who played Monkees stuff.

You mean the serial with that bloke who was in Lost in Space starring as Zorro with Bernardo the dumb butler and the fat Sgt Garcia?

Ok petal?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, but when you've had your future enjoyment spoilt several times before you can kinda guess that they're going to do it again, therefore Dave's point is extremely valid.

Who knows? Maybe this time they DIDN'T reveal 'almost everything that's going to happen' - but I'm not going to bet on it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes Dave, spot on!

(Is it just another Manic Monday chez you?)

If people would only remember their passwords or half of the training I have given them I would be in a better humour...:thumbsup:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Does anyone else get exceedingly pissed off with trailers at the end of a particular TV programme almost giving away exactly what is going to be on the next episode?

Last night, Waking the Dead was brilliant...Trevor Eve plays it extremely well....anyway, therr was a decent cliff hanger at the end of the show and then we had a "this is what is in tomorrows episode"....it almost told everything that was going to happen with clips from the show.

Totally ruined it.

Anyone else get hacked off when they do that?
I for one (the only one?) agree with you here.

It also annoys me on Battlestar Galactica where at the beginning of each episode they show you brief highlights of what is about to happen which can (but not always) ruin some of the suspense in the episode.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here