Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV Screens - Yesterdays footage

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I know it's fairly plastic, but I thought

A) The time-lapse of Saturdays game from the camera behind the North Stand was brilliant.

B) The short highlights package of Saturdays match action, with smart slow motion, etc. was also brilliant.

I imagine it may just have been because Saturday was special, and in a way, I hope so. If they try and do that with last nights footage, god help the bloke that has to do it. Either way, superb.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

A) The time-lapse of Saturdays game from the camera behind the North Stand was brilliant.

B) The short highlights package of Saturdays match action, with smart slow motion, etc. was also brilliant.

I imagine it may just have been because Saturday was special, and in a way, I hope so. If they try and do that with last nights footage, god help the bloke that has to do it. Either way, superb.

Yeah I loved this, thought it worked really well. Would love to see the time lapse again.

Hope they don't continue to show the montage clip a minute or two before the players come out, every game

I think the video is excellent, and wouldnt really mind it being played every game. I just want it and the music of Hey Jude etc to be played a lot earlier so the last 10/15 before kick off is down to us. Play the music to get us singing 20 mins before kick off, then let us do the rest please.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I was intrigued by this.
The stadium filling, the flags appearing, disappearing and reappearing.
You could see the North Stand rising up and down at each bit of excitement.
The stadium emptying.
All in about one minute.
Fascinating. Loved it.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think the video is excellent, and wouldnt really mind it being played every game. I just want it and the music of Hey Jude etc to be played a lot earlier so the last 10/15 before kick off is down to us. Play the music to get us singing 20 mins before kick off, then let us do the rest please.

The video is great, that's why I don't want it over egged. Just think it will get pretty dull if we see it 25 times or so each year. Maybe save it for the big games.

Love the music, the "Put your hands up for Brighton" is fantastic

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
The video is great, that's why I don't want it over egged. Just think it will get pretty dull if we see it 25 times or so each year. Maybe save it for the big games.

Love the music, the "Put your hands up for Brighton" is fantastic

Yeah fair enough, completely get your point. Personally Ive probably watched it 30 times on youtube between Saturday and Tuesdays game and still loved it when it came on. So when the initial excitement of it has died down I wont mind seeing it once a fortnight! Hopefully they'll cobble together a special one for September 27th.....

On the other hand, love the way theyve mixed it up on the screens pre match though. The how we won the league bit on Saturday was great, the montage of the Donny game last night was great. Not a fan of the Fanzone bit though!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Agreed, it was very professionally done. :)

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Love the music, the "Put your hands up for Brighton" is fantastic[/QUOTE]

FBS - Legend!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I was intrigued by this.
The stadium filling, the flags appearing, disappearing and reappearing.
You could see the North Stand rising up and down at each bit of excitement.
The stadium emptying.
All in about one minute.
Fascinating. Loved it.

i missed this last. sounds great though... has anyone come across this on youtube or somewhere yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here