Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuttle Quits

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Manager David Tuttle has resigned from his post at relegated Millwall.

Tuttle took over as Lions boss from Colin Lee in December, but he failed to prevent the club from dropping out of the Championship.

He told the club website: "I am very disappointed we have not been able to avoid relegation, but I thank the staff and players for giving it their best."

Goalkeeping coach Tony Burns and Alan McLeary will take charge for the remaining games with Burnley and Crewe.

Tuttle added: "In particular, I would like to thank the fans for the way they have supported the team during a very frustrating season and I wish the club every success in the future."

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes absolutely. Hold your hands up and f*** off now Magoo.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
You never know, they might come knocking on Magoo's door but i doubt it...

Oh well, here's hoping.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uncle Buck said:
Tuttle doing the decent thing and falling on his sword. Does McGhee have no morals or decency, you have failed, now go.

McGhee has a need to get paid the same as everybody else. He's not in the income bracket to make grandiose guestures by resigning and neither is he likely to walk into another football related role either as a manager or a pundit.

Whould you walk out on your job even if you thought you were doing it badly ? Could you afford to ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good riddance.

turtles.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Everyone walks from Milwall even McGhee :p He won't be walking from this club though :clap:

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Trigger said:
You never know, they might come knocking on Magoo's door but i doubt it...

Oh well, here's hoping.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Yeah cause thats what we want Mcghee to go to Millwall and they beat us to promotion or in the play offs or something!

(I am being sarcastic by the way!)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Yeah cause thats what we want Mcghee to go to Millwall and they beat us to promotion or in the play offs or something!
That would be great, just what those lovely chaps at Millwall deserve. Such a friendly bunch.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Icy Gull said:
Everyone walks from Milwall even McGhee :p He won't be walking from this club though :clap:
McGhee didn't walk (for once), he was sacked.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Fine - had his contract terminated by mutual consent. Not sacked at all, oh no.

The clue is in mutual

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Club with new stadium,could attract crowds,investors etc,etc,sacks succession of managers,one of whom fortunately comes to us,gets relegated.

cf club with ramshackle stadium,cannot get bigger crowds in,no dosh,limited investment,but players/staff/directors/management which has done well in crippling circumstances.Gets relegated.

The Albion are doing okayish with the little they have.

Tuttle resigned because he could and should have done better.

McGhee should not resign because he has tried hard to make a silk purse from a sows ear,and bloody nearly did it,too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here