Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned my bloody ankle 7.5 miles into a 13 mile run.......

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
....on Hove seafront on some bloody great peebles.

Bloody hurt.

Mario Van Peebles likes this

mario-vanpeebles-soul1.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

If you are an athletic type hb&b, how come you look like Chubby Brown's reflection?

I hope you don't think me rude mate, but you really are a bit of a fat bastard.

Yes thank you for your observation. And you of course have grotesque tombstone like teeth, which of course gives you a terrible halitosis and most of the other stewards called you 'bog or dog breath. As did Harty!

I hope you don't mind me pointing this out.

D

Deleted User X18H

The good news is I have rested the old ankle today and will complete a belated half marathon tomorrow morning with a quick 10k around Hove.

I will do 13 miles next weekend 15 miles the weekend after. I hope to do 19 miles on 1st April no fooling.

Then I am going to Cornwall on a training camp the week before. I hope to finish inside five hours . But finish I will!

You can follow my progress here [MENTION=12805]Hove[/MENTION]BornAndBred on Twitter and here is my JG though I am not expecting too much from here. tim hodges is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

I do feel sorry for GG he has put so much effort into this and a few have let him down with a few weeks to go. Shame.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

This. Why man would you start running over stones? There's is a promenade right next to the pebbles.

Jeez. I was running on the Prom down by the Lagoon and failed to spot a stray pebble or two.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As I cycled up Carden Avenue yesterday I saw the BHA flag (not as massive as you'd described) of the T&G Fruits guy and thought of you Tim - worrying really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here