Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turn your back on Barber

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Barber is employed so that we don't loss too much money.......and have a club to support in the future.

And so far he's done f*** all to achieve that !

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Will you still be moaning if we sign THE ONE and start to really challenge at the top?.............
This ONE has been long in coming, these negotiations must be more exhaustive than the Middle East peace process.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If axing the NSC ticket exchange means that we sign Messi then hats off to Barber.

If we sign Mark McCammon Mk II though............

Maybe Tony Bloom feels the same way, however you're in for £4 - 600 per year, whereas he his in for £100,000,000 or so.

Some people need a reality check.

I think buying 3 season tickets has more of an impact on the rev household than the loan from a very wealthy man,once his accountant has got his hands on it i'm sure mr bloom won't be going without this Christmas,and neither should he,the blooming little legend:bowdown:

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
I'm with you, a rebellion has begun.

Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment, and will die here like rotten cabbages.

I am not a number, I am a fan.
you are a number though, a fan number, we all are that's what my season ticket says anyway! :bigwave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Listen you slaggggs.

Time to co-ordinate, things are not going the way we want them to.

We need to choose a match coming up soon, and at a particular time, say the 15th minute (remember York in 1996!), everyone stand up and turn their backs to the pitch for 60 seconds, then get back to supporting the team.

Send a message to Barber, "Oi, this is the Albion, we've fought long and hard to get here, you may think you are superior to us, but ignore us at your peril".

God Bless the Queen Mum (and Cass Pennant).

We're patently being not-so-gently geared up to a Premier League pricing structure in preparation for such time as the team actually gets there. Club seems to putting all the infrastructure in place first, before splashing the cash on players to give us the leg-up to the next level. Which is fair enough. There will be playing side casualties along the way tho. Has to be.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
BUILD A BONFIRE, BUILD A BONFIRE, PUT PAUL BARBER ON THE TOP

:angry:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yep - a mass walk out on 37 minutes only to return on 54 minutes complaining about beer / pies / queues.. Then an exodus on 80 minutes and a sprint to be home in time for Strictly.

That'll show him.

A minor classic reply there. Just thought I'd acknowledge your efforts.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Listen you slaggggs.

Time to co-ordinate, things are not going the way we want them to.

We need to choose a match coming up soon, and at a particular time, say the 15th minute (remember York in 1996!), everyone stand up and turn their backs to the pitch for 60 seconds, then get back to supporting the team.

Send a message to Barber, "Oi, this is the Albion, we've fought long and hard to get here, you may think you are superior to us, but ignore us at your peril".

God Bless the Queen Mum (and Cass Pennant).

The bloke is ruining this club Tony please sack him

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bring back Belotti I say. What we need is a proper administrator like him in charge.

I may well bring my Bellottio Backus banner along on Saturday.

FFS Barber! Stop trying to make the club solvent! We don't want bloody promotion like this! I want my chips back, and gullys girls and those lovely plastic ponchos! Nobody told me we'd have to pay like this for this shit stadium and championship football!

I'm gonna chuck my season ticket at the pitch on Saturday!!!!! Who's gonna join me?!!!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
100% correct, because people would soon be moaning about Barber if we where losing money. Seems like the bloke cannot win either way.

Absolutely nothing to moan about at the moment with this club. Everything is perfect. Think we are all becoming a little bit spoilt.

Agreed 100%

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Bring back Belotti I say. What we need is a proper administrator like him in charge.

I may well bring my Bellottio Backus banner along on Saturday.

FFS Barber! Stop trying to make the club solvent! We don't want bloody promotion like this! I want my chips back, and gullys girls and those lovely plastic ponchos! Nobody told me we'd have to pay like this for this shit stadium and championship football!

I'm gonna chuck my season ticket at the pitch on Saturday!!!!! Who's gonna join me?!!!

You can't throw that far.

bring back belotti i say. What we need is a proper administrator like him in charge.

I may well bring my bellottio backus banner along on saturday.

Ffs barber! Stop trying to make the club solvent! We don't want bloody promotion like this! I want my chips back, and gullys girls and those lovely plastic ponchos! Nobody told me we'd have to pay like this for this shit stadium and championship football!

I'm gonna chuck my season ticket at the pitch on saturday!!!!! Who's gonna join me?!!!

those blooming mascots were bleeding us dry:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here