Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turkey pie, anyone?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pleasant enough, rammed full of stuff, fairly tasty, and certainly made for a pleasing change.

But I will definitely be back on the balti, on Tuesday.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Are they still done by Piglets pantry? I noticed they had a different box, I don't buy them anymore, that's why I'm asking.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Are they still done by Piglets pantry? I noticed they had a different box, I don't buy them anymore, that's why I'm asking.

I believe so. The new packaging makes it a lot harder to get to the pie though.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was it the same as last year's? My friends don't like that they are so strongly parsnip flavoured, but I loved them. My favourite of all the pies I've had.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They have changed the Balti pie. A lot more sauce in today's pies. Gone from a 9/10 to a 9.5/10. Superb!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Turkey Special was a let down today. It would describe it as Turkey Shepherds Pie with Cranberry Sauce within a Pie.
Wish I had stuck to my normal Baltie.
Has the Chilli Pie stopped already??

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Turkey pie was great today. Chilli pie rules though!!!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Me, Mrs Earle and Earle Junior tried the Turkey Christmas pie but it was grim. Hardly any turkey, a sort of parsnip mash and some kind of pureed filling of something indeterminate with steaming cranberry. Sadly it all lacked texture and flavour.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Chicken and ham is a winning combination, I don't stray too far from it. The boxes are clearly more cost efficient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here