Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuncay [Merged]

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Or replacement?

That's what I'm thinking. If Vicente is swinging the lead or got his head injury again maybe this allows a gracious exit back to Elche or wherever it is. Hope I'm wrong but waiting to see him play 90 min's for us, then I'll accept I was worrying over nothing

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Would be a superb signing. To be linked with players of the calibre of Tuncay is exciting although I wonder how much money he'd be on a week.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Would be a superb signing. To be linked with players of the calibre of Tuncay is exciting although I wonder how much money he'd be on a week.

If he is not under contract then he wouldn't have incurred a fee so there would be leeway with dosh.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hmmmmmmm................ could I live with a line up like this?

Kuzsczak
Bruno Greer elAbd Bridge
Bridcutt Tuncay Crofts Vicente
Bothroyd Barnes

subs: Ankergren Calderon LuaLua Orlandi Dicker Dunk Buckley

:bowdown:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
How is this a bigger scoop than Bridge? I think that's harsh on England's second best left back

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
How is this a bigger scoop than Bridge? I think that's harsh on England's second best left back

I love this forum lol Bridge is good but there's a reason he spent past couple of seasons in championship. He is not the 2nd best left back this country has

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bloody hell
Living in dreamland !
Anybody remember when we were pleased to get Lorenzo Pinamonte ?

And how disappointed we all were when we missed out on signing him permanently, leaving us going back to Bristol - Rovers this time - to pick up some lanky East End boy on loan instead.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
always liked him when he was at Boro, would be very excited to see him playing for us!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If only there was already a thread for this....

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Friend's just text me, his mates wife who works at the club seems to think we have signed Tuncay! Not sure if reliable, have no photo or no evidence. Have to wait and see. He seemed pretty sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here