Tunamayo sandwich rage.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les 'Can I have a tunamayo baguette please?'
Arsey and patronising Woman 'With mayo?'
Les 'Sorry is that extra mayo?'
Arsey and patronising Woman 'What do you mean?'
Les 'I asked for Tunamayo and you then said with mayo so I'm not sure whether you mean it is extra mayo or you are checking if I want tunamayo or just tuna'
Arsey woman (now getting excessively arsey and patronising) 'Well Tuna is just tuna and tunamayo is tuna and mayonaise'
Pissed off Les 'Forget it'

Is it me or is the world populated with ****s. What the f*** was she talking about? Is it me or was it clear what I wanted and she was the one who muddled it up?

:censored: :angry: :censored:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No Les, she was indeed being a ****. She is either excessively stupid, or simply took an instant dislike to your face.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I actually find outbursts of crap old-skool "we know best" British service quite reassuring, it makes me all nostalgic for the 1970s catering world of my youth, populated by over-madeup women in pink nylon outfits who'd stop serving lunch at 2pm and took great pleasure in telling you that.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Adopt the American approach.

Go in and bark: "Gimme dolphin friendly fresh white toonermayo not pink toonermayo on organic rye stonegrain with no sunflower seeds easy on the extra mayo sunny side up open non fat dressing with extra turmayto to go."

That'll wipe the attitude off her face.

Remember not to say 'please', or you'll give the game away that you're not really American.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The bossy way that Americans talk to waitresses gives me the creeps. It's like a mediaeval monarch or something.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id have vomitted on her - dozy bitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here