Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuesday's League One Fixtures

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
For crying out loud, Bournemouth appear to be playing every bloody day?

Is there ever a midweek slot where they don't happen to have a game, perchance? I thought tomorrow was one of our games in hand, but seemingly not.

I don't think we get to play our games in hand until April! by which time Bournemouth would have already started on next seasons fixtures at this rate. I cannot understand how they keep managing to play on an almost daily basis!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I don't think we get to play our games in hand until April! by which time Bournemouth would have already started on next seasons fixtures at this rate. I cannot understand how they keep managing to play on an almost daily basis!

Post of the day for me. Bought a huge chuckle just now :thumbsup:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
We have all been saying for months how Bournemouth will fall away. It is now the end of February. I can see them lasting the pace.

Maybe but if we start to win, then our games in hand takes us above them. For me the big game is our one at Dean Court on March 12.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
For crying out loud, Bournemouth appear to be playing every bloody day?

Is there ever a midweek slot where they don't happen to have a game, perchance? I thought tomorrow was one of our games in hand, but seemingly not.

You have games on Tuesdays 1st, 22nd and 29th March when they don't, as do we (replacing March 29 with the following Tues)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you worried about your game tonight Ben?

I reckon it will be tough for Saints tonight, although for all the same reasons I thought you'd struggle at Oldham...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here