Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuesday's League One Fixtures

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not sure if this is useful, but worth taking a look at what else is going on tomorrow:

Bournemouth (2)v Sheff Wed
Brentford v Tranmere
Brighton (1) v Plymouth
Carlisle v Exeter
Dag & Red v Huddersfield (3)
Hartlepool v Southampton (5)
MK Dons (6) v Oldham (8)
Peterborough (4) v Colchester

Charlton not playing.

With all the games in hand, realistically MK Dons and Oldham are dropping off the back of the pack. So it looks like the top five are now the group to worry about (if you're worried at all).

Can't see Bmuff dropping points to SW who are in free fall (win). Hudds ought to see of D&R (win), Peterborough are in great form (win). Southampton might find it tough at resurgent Hartlepool (draw). MK Dons v Oldham looks like a draw. So we'll probably need to win to keep clear water between us and Bmuff. Would be good to have a lead when we start to play the games in hand.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hartlepool - Won 2 (Charlton and Colchester) Lost 2 (Albion - of course, MK Dons, just) in the their last four - as opposed to not winning for weeks. A bit of a surge if not quite resurgent.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Not sure if this is useful, but worth taking a look at what else is going on tomorrow:

Bournemouth (2)v Sheff Wed
Brentford v Tranmere
Brighton (1) v Plymouth
Carlisle v Exeter
Dag & Red v Huddersfield (3)
Hartlepool v Southampton (5)
MK Dons (6) v Oldham (8)
Peterborough (4) v Colchester

Charlton not playing.

With all the games in hand, realistically MK Dons and Oldham are dropping off the back of the pack. So it looks like the top five are now the group to worry about (if you're worried at all).

Can't see Bmuff dropping points to SW who are in free fall (win). Hudds ought to see of D&R (win), Peterborough are in great form (win). Southampton might find it tough at resurgent Hartlepool (draw). MK Dons v Oldham looks like a draw. So we'll probably need to win to keep clear water between us and Bmuff. Would be good to have a lead when we start to play the games in hand.

I agree that Bmuff ought win, though I guess freefall for Owls will stop sometime. Am going for a Draw. Though i imagine Hudds should win, Dags are in a position now of knowing that a win or draw would help there position no end given Plymouths impending 10 point docking, and they have held Oldham away of late, so Hudds may find it a tough test, as will we no doubt when we go there. Saints, Posh and MK Dons i am going for all to win, will be my midweek bet.

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Think we might get the following results:-

Bournemouth v Sheff Wed - Home
Brentford v Tranmere - Draw
Brighton v Plymouth - Home
Carlisle v Exeter - Home
Dag & Red v Huddersfield - Draw
Hartlepool v Southampton - Away
MK Dons v Oldham - Draw
Peterborough v Colchester - Draw

:amex:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If SCC lose (tough game) and we win (home game we'd expect to win in current form at Withers) we could be ELEVEN points clear of them - that would be massive - they're our closest rivals IMO once games are equal ect...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For crying out loud, Bournemouth appear to be playing every bloody day?

Is there ever a midweek slot where they don't happen to have a game, perchance? I thought tomorrow was one of our games in hand, but seemingly not.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
This is Gus and Tanno looking back at Bournemouth. Without the same ending obviously.

o%20Butch%20Cassidy%20and%20the%20Sundance%20Kid%20Newman%20Redford%205153.jpg

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
If SCC lose (tough game) and we win (home game we'd expect to win in current form at Withers) we could be ELEVEN points clear of them - that would be massive - they're our closest rivals IMO once games are equal ect...

We need to win this type of game, otherwise we don't deserve to go up. Last week we both didnt play whereas other teams played once or twice. However, other teams just arent stepping up to the mark. If we start winning now as we were before Lallana was injured (he's back now), I cant see anything but BHA & Saints getting auto promotion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we should be on for a win provided we do not fall into the trap of letting Rory Fallon do the same as Stoke did to us and bustle his way to a goal. I am fairly certain he is back there after his loan but could be wrong.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
For crying out loud, Bournemouth appear to be playing every bloody day?
Is there ever a midweek slot where they don't happen to have a game, perchance? I thought tomorrow was one of our games in hand, but seemingly not.

Blimey, I was thinking exactly the same thing! Spooky.

ps I've got a funny feeling that they'll have actually played several teams 3 times come the end of the season. Just you watch. :glare:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We have all been saying for months how Bournemouth will fall away. It is now the end of February. I can see them lasting the pace.
Exactly. Albion ought to make it but Southampton are far from certain as they are no better than two or even three other teams.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Don't matter as long as we keep doing the business !

Could not agree more, the other results mean nothing if we keep doing what we are doing, we are the only team who have consistently played well throughout the season (apart from November!!) and another 6 -7 weeks of that I reckon it will be game set and match, dont give a toos about who comes second, I hope it is B/mouth but couldnt really care less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here