Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuesday matches postponed

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Our game will be on without a doubt. Not going to even check on Wednesday, shall just jump on the train from London and turn up at withdean and take my seat and hope we get all 3 points but 1 wouldn’t be a disaster.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
It seems that all the games that have been called off would involve a load of travelling by the away teams, so good to see the fans being considered here./QUOTE]

According to some on here the plight of away fans, and those home fans with long distances to travel are irrelevant at best, and retribution for Swindon away a few years ago at worst-eh Notters?!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
So why mention matches off tomorrow, knowing we play Weds. ?

Because this was a thread about other matches being played on the day before ours, given there is a potential impact on the league table before we kick off.

I specifically mentioned that we play Wednesday to pre-empt someone saying 'but we play on Wednesday, not Tuesday'...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Only way Charlton will be off is if the fog doesnt clear, anyone remember the eve game at xmas against leicester a few yrs ago when the fog descended at half time, couldnt see a thing for 10 mins then just as 2nd half started it cleared and we were ok, forecast is for dense fog in the day and mist at night according to met office.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Home wins would do us nicely

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
In the Saints v Huddersfield game I would love to see a draw but at the end of the day, they are both going to be up there come May so if either team wins, it's not going to be the end of the world.
If I had to choose, I would want Huddersfield to win.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
In the Saints v Huddersfield game I would love to see a draw but at the end of the day, they are both going to be up there come May so if either team wins, it's not going to be the end of the world.
If I had to choose, I would want Huddersfield to win.

Saints win for me, they are further behind us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here