Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tube to Seven Sisters

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
For those going to Seven Sisters by Tube from Victoria walk down the platform towards the front of the tube at Victoria and leave via the exit nearest to you when you get off the tube.

Bear left at the top of the stairs - this exit brings you out on Tottenham High Road.

Walking takes 20 - 25 minutes however you can get on any bus ending in a '9' to the ground. (If you have bought a one day travel card the cost is of course included)

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Where should I sit on the bus and how do I get off it?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Lammy - only trying to help people getting lost in what is without doubt THE most unpleasant part of North London.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Thanks Mellor, what are the pubs like around Seven Sisters, probably been done to DEATH but I cant be arsed to find the threads :jester:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
Lammy - only trying to help people getting lost in what is without doubt THE most unpleasant part of North London.

Only joking mate ;)

I just thought your directions were precise to a fault :)

:jester:

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
isn't a better option to go from liverpool street to white hart lane which is only a 5 min walk from the ground?

Depart 13:55 14:10 14:25
Arrive 14:16 14:29 14:46

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is the Liverpool St train on the Network Card all day thingy whatsit?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Be advised though, those trains from Liverpool St. to WHL get absolutely rammed to the point where it ain't funny. NOT a good idea if you've got kids with you, or are so pissed you're likely to throw up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here