Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tubbs at Crawley (Merged)

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
There was a thread yesterday pal, general consensus was at £60k Crawley got a snip, but should we be interested we wouldnt be able to afford him.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
He scored 164 goals in 179 games for Sailsbury! Might be in non-league but that is bloody good.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was in a cafe waiting to collect my car today and got into conversation with a chap who supports Crawley and he said when I mentioned that no league clubs appearred to be after him, which was suprising. He said that Crawley wouldnt sell him as they are owned and financed by a very wealthy man who wants promotion to the Football League and that he knows exactly how much Tubbs is earning and that its way above what most clubs in Div 1 could afford other than a couple and certainly more than Brighton could or do pay. Not sure how true that is but made me think about it and with his goalscoring record perhaps it is true as nobody seems to be linked with him.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Was in a cafe waiting to collect my car today and got into conversation with a chap who supports Crawley and he said when I mentioned that no league clubs appearred to be after him, which was suprising. He said that Crawley wouldnt sell him as they are owned and financed by a very wealthy man who wants promotion to the Football League and that he knows exactly how much Tubbs is earning and that its way above what most clubs in Div 1 could afford other than a couple and certainly more than Brighton could or do pay. Not sure how true that is but made me think about it and with his goalscoring record perhaps it is true as nobody seems to be linked with him.

Who is this rich baker at Crawley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here