NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't see Crawley letting him go unless it was a ridiculous amount

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Great name! Oh, & he's local...

Maybe we could offer Creepy a nice round Twelfty Grand to take him off their hands?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
They're minted, so have no reason to sell. Rumour on ESPN earlier was that they paid £250k ish for Brodie, and Tubbs is seemingly the better player, so i'd say your looking at stupid money for a player unproven outside the conference.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They're minted, so have no reason to sell. Rumour on ESPN earlier was that they paid £250k ish for Brodie, and Tubbs is seemingly the better player, so i'd say your looking at stupid money for a player unproven outside the conference.

I didn't think it was a secret that they paid £275,000 for Brodie?

Tubbs would be fantastic, he had a 1 goal in 8 game spell with Bournemouth a few years ago, but has worked hard and improved alot since then, and scored 20plus goals for 3/4 seasons... why he wasn't snapped up by a league club sooner baffles me. Crawley paid about £60,000 in the summer for him, what a bargain. They could sell him for 10 times that in january.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is 26 so would have to be ready for the first team immediately. Wikipedia says they paid £70k for him so much the same price as we paid for Holroyd so a swap would be ideal.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Great name! Oh, & he's local...

Maybe we could offer Creepy a nice round Twelfty Grand to take him off their hands?

Local in that he plays up the road. He's actually from Salisbury!

Besides, the last striker we had from Crawley was an abject failure by the name of Richard Tiltman!!!!!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
No way we could afford him. Crawley would probably want £500k.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He is 26 so would have to be ready for the first team immediately. Wikipedia says they paid £70k for him so much the same price as we paid for Holroyd so a swap would be ideal.

you must be a complete mentalist if you think there is even the smallest chance of that happening

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Tubbs

Surprised theres been no talk of him yet 16/20 for Crawley and seems to have a decent eye for goal, which all of our strikers seem to lack, surely worth a bid in January?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here