Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Are you making this up?

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light,"

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]1253562324285349890[/tweet]

:clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In all it's glory:-

[tweet]1253451487415619586[/tweet]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I watched the first 45 minutes last night, loving the usual ludicrousness of the whole show. You couldn’t make it up.

Trump’s favourite words last night, the usual “Wonderful” and his word of the day “Laboratory”. Must’ve said it 50 times, I was hoping he’d slip up with “Lavatory”.

Then boasting about his secret inside track on North Korea’s Kim being well (“fake news from CNN” that he’d been ill), and that we’d now be at war with NK if Trump wasn’t president.

Refusing to comment on Far Right buddy Senate Leader Mitch McConnell’s call for Democratic states suffering financially from covid-19, to enter bankruptcy. But being immature Trump, within 20 minutes he was commenting on it.

Claiming he’d bollocked the Georgia Governor for ending lockdown (“Mike will back me up”), just a few days after tweeting that states should be Liberated.

Then trying to squeeze out of a reluctant Dr Birx, even more benefits of summer weather on covid-19, than might exist.

He looked desperate and absolutely wrecked.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Most Americans I've met will talk about the robustness of their constitution: how it's much stronger than our unwritten one and the number of checks and balances in place to stop a lunatic/crook at large in the White House.

But when you see a a deranged orange madman telling his fellow citizens that they should be injecting disinfectant, the system of checks and balances clearly isn't working. I wonder if this interlude will get Americans looking at the system of government anew because it ain't working

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
With any luck his supporters will start drinking bleach [emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The books that are going to be written about this guy when he’s done in The White House. You could fill several libraries. I just hope insiders/staffers aren’t gagged (they will be).

America, what a joke you are.

It’s tailor made for a black comedy series on Netflix or another network.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
He needs to be dispatched. Sooner, rather than later.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can't wait for him to reveal tonight that his new chief medical officer is Barry Scott.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
#prayfordiddums

This will take some searching of the web to find an independent journo who has posted in support of injecting bleach.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can't wait for him to reveal tonight that his new chief medical officer is Barry Scott.

:clap:

Drink Cillit BANG, and the coronavirus is gone!

s3-news-tmp-90538-cillit_bang_barry_scott--default--1280.jpg

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
In these unprecedented and troubling times, waking up to read this thread and the commentaries on the previous night's episode of Trumpton, is one of the highlights of the day. Keep up the good work chaps.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
"But but what about that bloke who said they should drink swimming pool cleaner?"

"Sorry diddums you idiot, but that was Trump as well"

Technically, Eamonn Holmes and David Icke are/were journalists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here