Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Again just my speculation but I also believe the 'stigma' of claiming benefits in the US is far worse than here.
Even for 'just need to tide us over', short term situations.

Perhaps one of our family across the pond can let me know which end I'm talking from.

One of the NSC family in Australia will be along to let you know.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Again just my speculation but I also believe the 'stigma' of claiming benefits in the US is far worse than here.
Even for 'just need to tide us over', short term situations.

Perhaps one of our family across the pond can let me know which end I'm talking from.

There seems to be less stigma attached to getting a gun and robbing someone, I suppose that just a business opportunity ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Comedy Hour has just started :thumbsup:

Hopefully Donald will lose his shit with the White House press corps again tonight.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pence is a far better/boring performer than Trump....this is awful, he's talking facts and figures and names and does not trip over himself or repeat or mumble.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Maybe we can look at injecting disinfectant?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm up in the loft looking for my sun lamp.
So, as he wants everyone to stay in he tells the world that the sun will kill the virus, or try injecting Dettol into your veins.
And this is all after the Governor of Georgia and the Mayor of Vegas.
It just gets better every day, what a loony bin that country is.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I think this is a new low. Injecting disinfectant. The President of the USA said that. Just think about that.

And some idiots still can't see that he is an utter moron. The only good news is that if anyone is going to inject disinfectant in themselves, they are going to be Trump supporters. No-one else is that stupid.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He has surpassed himself tonight as noted above. It's a bit like a soap opera where you have to watch the previous episode to understand what is happening and why.

Yesterday was all about Trump trying to convince everyone the virus was going away soon and will only come back as "embers" in the autumn. This is a continuing pattern that sets the scene for the following nights shit show.

Tonight they dragged some government official on there who isn't by all accounts a medical doctor. He proceeded to present a power point demonstration that basically told us;

1) The virus doesn't like the strong sunlight of the summer.
2) Bleach kills it.
3) Alcohol kills it quicker.

Trump then tells the audience that the "expert" is following up his questions whether a really strong lamp can kill the virus (if you stand in front of it) or whether it would be possible to shine a light inside the body to do so.

If that wasn't enough, he then asks whether an injection of disinfectant would do so.

The complete moron completely confusing the viability of the virus on a surface outside and it what it does after it has entered the body.

I'm glued every night.

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Stable Genius reckons UV light in the body and disinfectant injections could be the answer.

It should have been enough to end his presidency on the spot.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I trust him. I’m going to get a bottle of bleach out the cupboard and drink it right now. Back soon to let you all know how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
The books that are going to be written about this guy when he’s done in The White House. You could fill several libraries. I just hope insiders/staffers aren’t gagged (they will be).

America, what a joke you are.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The books that are going to be written about this guy when he’s done in The White House. You could fill several libraries. I just hope insiders/staffers aren’t gagged (they will be).

America, what a joke you are.

gagging isnt the problem, its that the insiders only last a few months.

i wasnt even that shocked when i heard he'd suggested disinfectant, just shook my head. the question is who briefs him or is he freestyling everything when goes behind the lectern?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As someone replied below the line:-

'You can see the moment she realised she was on The Crazy Train'.

[tweet]1253482576699969537[/tweet]

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How can anyone defend what he's saying?

Don't worry, Tyrone will be along soon, scoffing at us all loftily and smugly because - unlike us all ill-informed sheep, of course – he has devoted four years of his life to extensively researching articles in the Alabama Shakes Herald that prove Hillary's emails were in fact written in 11pt Arial not standard Government 10pt Calibri – ah ha! – and therefore we're all irredeemably stupid for thinking China's monetary policy in Q1 of 2016 is worse than Joe Biden's kindergarten report, which in fact is just a CNN misquote clearly made using old footage of Nancy Pelosi's first husband asking the Mayor of Goosefart Indiana to investigate Obama's birth certificate not Trump, and therefore Tyrone is the only person worth listening to on this thread and we should all feel humiliated and embarrassed with ourselves for not knowing this level of detail and truth.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tonight they dragged some government official on there who isn't by all accounts a medical doctor. He proceeded to present a power point demonstration that basically told us;

1) The virus doesn't like the strong sunlight of the summer.
2) Bleach kills it.
3) Alcohol kills it quicker.

Trump then tells the audience that the "expert" is following up his questions whether a really strong lamp can kill the virus (if you stand in front of it) or whether it would be possible to shine a light inside the body to do so.

If that wasn't enough, he then asks whether an injection of disinfectant would do so.

The complete moron completely confusing the viability of the virus on a surface outside and it what it does after it has entered the body.
Are you making this up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here