Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Who's getting involved??!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
$4.5 million raised. For anyone who did miss out, these are available.

Screenshot_20221216-082246_Chrome.jpg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The problem with the left wing media is that they suppress stories that don’t fit their narrative. The Hunter Biden laptop story was branded as “Russian disinformation” because it exposed that Joe Biden was compromised because of his son’s business dealings with corrupt entities in Ukraine, Russia and China, amongst others, in which the “big guy” benefited financially, purely in exchange for his political influence. The story was true. The DOJ, FBI were complicit, along with Facebook, Twitter and Google in blocking the story and banning anyone who suggested otherwise. Election interference at its worst, something that Trump was accused of in 2016 even when everyone knew at the time that it was BS.

Trump has been the most investigated person on the planet for the last 6 years for as you put it, his “many crimes”, but is still to be found guilty of anything. It’s now to point where people here are saying “I don’t care what we get him on, as long as we get him for something”. That’s a little sick I think, and my definition of TDS.
Another huge load of bullshit that the conservative press wants you to spew.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Let’s see if the US Justice department go with the recommendation to press charges. Their problem is that many far right armed Americans might decide to take the Justice department on if they try and arrest the vile scum-filled orange sack.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They aren't fannying about. The recommended charges:
  • Obstruction of an official proceeding
  • Conspiracy to defraud the United States
  • Conspiracy to make a false statement
  • Inciting, assisting, aiding, or comforting an insurrection
Go for it!
I haven’t checked but I wonder if he was arrested, tried and found guilty, some of those charges might carry the death sentence in some states?

I wonder if they’d move the trial to a state like Texas to make sure he gets the maximum punishment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here