Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
It’s also a fact that he (and his family) has been constantly investigated by all and sundry (sometimes illegally) ever since he announced he was running for president, and it’s also a fact that they haven’t found any wrongdoing.

Presumably you are drawing a distinct line between the Trump family and the Trump Organisation when making that statement?

The Trump Organisation has been indicted, so there must be some evidence of wrongdoing there wouldn't you agree?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
he made , invested and lost .......employing tens of thousands in the process.....he's like a fat , more ****ish Dicky Branson .....maybe not as smart.

He transferred personal liabilities to the banks and investor’s liabilities and made millions.
Problem is these are his own words.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I see that the indictment makes reference to two sets of books ….
Tax fraud took down Capone ….. Trump is going the same way.
Awaits LV pointing out that Biden used the wrong coloured ink on his tax return … that he made public when he became president ….unlike the orange buffoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There seems to be shades of Tyrone Bigumms in his blind faith in Trump ? I love the way he try's to shift the emphasis on to Joe and Hunter Biden as being the crooks. But, I thought Trump and his top team of lawyers and investigators tried to get some dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine but failed to find ( failed to corrupt enough officials) anything actionable ?:lolol::rotlf:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It's incredible that a Trump person would start making accusations against someone else's family. It's probably quite a skill to be able to overlook their favourite person in the whole world (who doesn't care in the slightest about them in return) and the "people" who hang around them. It's not a skill I ever want to have, though. Being so blinded by anyone that you're willing to pretend what's right in front of you isn't true but that, somehow, there's someone who is so much worse even though there's absolutely no evidence for it whatsoever. It's really quite alarming that someone would come on here and defend Trump and his family, no matter what. It's even more alarming there are more than one of them.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
There seems to be shades of Tyrone Bigumms in his blind faith in Trump ? I love the way he try's to shift the emphasis on to Joe and Hunter Biden as being the crooks. But, I thought Trump and his top team of lawyers and investigators tried to get some dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine but failed to find ( failed to corrupt enough officials) anything actionable ?:lolol::rotlf:

Cut from the same cloth ….?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
He's still living in these people's heads rent free I see :lolol:

He's an irrelevance. He's still being discussed because many people, myself included, want to see him genuinely held to account for his behaviour over several decades. His followers like to think he's some kind of genius, but in truth, he's just like any crook. They all get discovered and they all get their comeuppance. His day will come.

In the meantime, now there are grown ups in the White House, the Country is much better off and bills and legislation have a chance of going through. Not much chance, because of the childish and obstructionist behaviour of the minority party, but a chance nonetheless.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It's incredible that a Trump person would start making accusations against someone else's family. It's probably quite a skill to be able to overlook their favourite person in the whole world (who doesn't care in the slightest about them in return) and the "people" who hang around them. It's not a skill I ever want to have, though. Being so blinded by anyone that you're willing to pretend what's right in front of you isn't true but that, somehow, there's someone who is so much worse even though there's absolutely no evidence for it whatsoever. It's really quite alarming that someone would come on here and defend Trump and his family, no matter what. It's even more alarming there are more than one of them.

Trump will never be Convicted of anything - You have to convince a 12 man or woman Jury that he is Guilty and guaranteed his Lawyers would get one Pro Trump on to that Jury who will never convict no matter what.

Dragging through all the hassle of the Courts, I am happy with that and him having to go into Court every day will suit me just fine because that could expose some of his personal issues because despite the claim that he never drinks or takes drugs. I find him so incoherent sometime that I have a feeling that he is addicted to some sort of Prescription Drugs and when someone has to be in the Public Eye on Camera every day I think you will see the real incoherent person that he is.

If you listen to the full call when he tried to get Brad Rathensperger to find the 11,000 extra Votes for him in Georgia - He sounds absolutely plastered on that call

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If you listen to the full call when he tried to get Brad Rathensperger to find the 11,000 extra Votes for him in Georgia - He sounds absolutely plastered on that call

Allegedly Rudy was permanently shitfaced and manically frenzied during those bonkers days after the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Trump will never be Convicted of anything - You have to convince a 12 man or woman Jury that he is Guilty and guaranteed his Lawyers would get one Pro Trump on to that Jury who will never convict no matter what.

Dragging through all the hassle of the Courts, I am happy with that and him having to go into Court every day will suit me just fine because that could expose some of his personal issues because despite the claim that he never drinks or takes drugs. I find him so incoherent sometime that I have a feeling that he is addicted to some sort of Prescription Drugs and when someone has to be in the Public Eye on Camera every day I think you will see the real incoherent person that he is.

Even his own mother admitted he has an extremely limited vocabulary. This is a significant feature is both the perception of him being on something and the perception of him being an idiot.

Pretty sure that only people with an equally limited vocabulary fail to feel the latter is the case.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Even his own mother admitted he has an extremely limited vocabulary. This is a significant feature is both the perception of him being on something and the perception of him being an idiot.

Pretty sure that only people with an equally limited vocabulary fail to feel the latter is the case.

I dunno. Person, woman, man, camera, TV. He knows lots of completely different and unrelated words!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Yeh but we have all seen drunk people and people on drugs or Medication Drugs - You can spot it it a mile away. At present he has always been able to choose when he goes in front of the camera. If he has to be in Court every day for 2 weeks he might find it harder to be composed for that length of time.

And anyhow it would be nice to see him in a Jump Suit to match his face :) - I know he won't be wearing a jump suit . It was just a pleasurable thought

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

They don't need to convict him, just to destroy his financial empire.

Once confidence is lost, it will go down like a pack of cards.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
They don't need to convict him, just to destroy his financial empire.

Once confidence is lost, it will go down like a pack of cards.

Look at the amount of Bankruptcies he has already survived though - He always tends to bounce back and steal from more people. And he just Fund Raises from Gormless Donators now who pay money to him for nowt.

As I said - I don't really care now - I am happy with the fact that he will be having sleepless nights at the thought of sharing a Cell with some big Horny Bruiser :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He's still living in these people's heads rent free I see :lolol:

Not mine, I'm viewing it as a TV drama where you know the bad guy is going to get his comeuppance, but it's fun to watch them squirm on the way.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City

Not so much trying to shift the emphasis as much as pointing out the rank hypocrisy and double standards by going after one while giving the other a free pass, purely along political lines.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's an irrelevance. He's still being discussed because many people, myself included, want to see him genuinely held to account for his behaviour over several decades. His followers like to think he's some kind of genius, but in truth, he's just like any crook. They all get discovered and they all get their comeuppance. His day will come.

In the meantime, now there are grown ups in the White House, the Country is much better off and bills and legislation have a chance of going through. Not much chance, because of the childish and obstructionist behaviour of the minority party, but a chance nonetheless.
Yes, pretty much all this. He should most definitely be exposed in court for the person most us can see he really is....apart from all The Emperor's New Clothes Republicans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here