Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
[TWEET]1346995206269194240[/TWEET]

Everyone seen the photos of the plastic hogties the MAGAs brought with them? For hostage taking/executions. Change the country and the colour of the skin and literally everyone would be calling this terrorism.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whatever Boris has, it's a bloody good job otherwise we would have had a Corbyn government and an appeasers Brexit.

Indeed.

Although . . . the main reason we didn't get a Corbyn government was....Corbyn. There was every expectation he'd spend most of his time at rallies and dithering and winding up Jews than running the country. The hopeless old pillock.

Ironically, though, because of Covid, Boris splashed more money about than in Corbyn's wildest dreams.

The jury is out over Brexit, too. Corbyn was more a Euroskeptic and awkward sod than Boris, so we'd probably still be negociating, or forcibly hard brexitted by exasperated Germans. The Boris deal is a capitualtion in some respects, kicking the Ulster can down the road, surrender over fishing.....heads we lose, tails we don't win.

There are other better reasons for decrying a Corbyn government than Brexit. Thankfully that ship has sailed, and the age of Steer Calmer is almost upon us.

And any half decent tory would have beaten Corbyn - we didn't need Boris to save the day. Even Theresa May beat Corbyn. :shrug:

Apart from that, spot on :lolol: :wink:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Indeed.

Although . . . the main reason we didn't get a Corbyn government was....Corbyn. There was every expectation he'd spend most of his time at rallies and dithering and winding up Jews than running the country. The hopeless old pillock.

Ironically, though, because of Covid, Boris splashed more money about than in Corbyn's wildest dreams.

The jury is out over Brexit, too. Corbyn was more a Euroskeptic and awkward sod than Boris, so we'd probably still be negociating, or forcibly hard brexitted by exasperated Germans. The Boris deal is a capitualtion in some respects, kicking the Ulster can down the road, surrender over fishing.....heads we lose, tails we don't win.

There are other better reasons for decrying a Corbyn government than Brexit. Thankfully that ship has sailed, and the age of Steer Calmer is almost upon us.

And any half decent tory would have beaten Corbyn - we didn't need Boris to save the day. Even Theresa May beat Corbyn. :shrug:

I'm an eternal optimist. I think the Ulster can is still rolling along and will turn out to be something of nothing. At least the surrender over fishing saw the UK fishing industry in a slightly better place than before and while it became a flagship issue, there were always going to be some sacrifices to be made. The fishing industry isn't worse off than before. Just not as better off as it had hoped.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Indeed.

Yep, any half decent Tory would have beaten Corbyn, like Jeremy Hunt. Imagine how many more people would be alive if he had beaten Boris in the leadership challenge, Tory members hang your heads in shame...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Calls for the 25th Amendment or a snap impeachment for the vile Orangeman.

Pence takes over.

Orange evil c*** granted a Pardon by Pence.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Indeed.

Lots and lots of this.

If the lab work dries up Hazza, I'd chuck your hat in the ring as a Political Analyst at somewhere with gravitas. The above makes a good deal more sense than some of the tripe I've read in our beloved media.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lots and lots of this.

If the lab work dries up Hazza, I'd chuck your hat in the ring as a Political Analyst at somewhere with gravitas. The above makes a good deal more sense than some of the tripe I've read in our beloved media.

Are you suggesting that NSC lacks gravitas? ???

:lolol: :thumbsup:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The lady that was shot and killed was a former US Marine. Her social media is fairly disturbing in the days leading up to it

http://twitter.com/Ashli_Babbitt/status/1346531200819716098

He advocated it. He didn't formally nominate him. I hope that doesn't make a dramatic difference for you when it comes to assessing Johnson's judgment of his character.

https://twitter.com/jon_trickett/status/1347100953883906049

Right, here's the deal - in catching up with this thread this morning it has become apparent to me how bloody annoying it is when NSC'ers post a link to a tweet, rather than the tweet itself (I know, first world problems and all that).

It is time to rid the board of this scourge. Today the entirety of NSC will learn how to post a tweet PROPERLY. So, taking the tweet linked by [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] as an example.....

Click on the tweet so that its unique url is visible in the browser address bar. The url contains a unique, multi-digit number:-

1234.jpg

In your NSC post, type "[TWEET]"

Then, leaving no spaces, copy and paste the multi-digit number from the tweet's url.

Then, again with no spaces, re-type "[TWEET]" but add a forward slash between the opening square bracket and first "T", like this:-

12342.jpg

And bingo, the tweet will appear in your post, like so:-

[TWEET]1347100953883906049[/TWEET]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Calls for the 25th Amendment or a snap impeachment for the vile Orangeman.

Pence takes over.

Orange evil c*** granted a Pardon by Pence.

This has been mooted repeatedly and I can see it happening. Actually all Trump needs to do is resign before the handover.....but of course he won't.....

Let's hope impeachment fails.

Can the supreme court stave off prosecution, though?

The only sure fire way out for Trump, now, seems to me to be a helecopter ride to a secret lair, possibly while stroking Ernst Stavro Blofeld's pussy ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Right, here's the deal - in catching up with this thread this morning it has become apparent to me how bloody annoying it is when NSC'ers post a link to a tweet, rather than the tweet itself (I know, first world problems and all that).

It is time to rid the board of this scourge. Today the entirety of NSC will learn how to post a tweet PROPERLY. So, taking the tweet linked by [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] as an example.....

Click on the tweet so that its unique url is visible in the browser address bar. The url contains a unique, multi-digit number:-

View attachment 132198

Then, leaving no spaces, copy and paste the multi-digit number from the tweet's url.

Then, again with no spaces, re-type "[TWEET]" but add a forward slash between the opening square bracket and first "T", like this:-

View attachment 132199

What if you don't have Twitter ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

View attachment 132198

View attachment 132199

Finally a voice of reason in this crazy crazy world.

Get with the programme people.
If you're not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This has been mooted repeatedly and I can see it happening. Actually all Trump needs to do is resign before the handover.....but of course he won't.....

The only sure fire way out for Trump, now, seems to me to be a helecopter ride to a secret lair, possibly while stroking Ernst Stavro Blofeld's pussy ???

What are the legal cases ? Is this definitely going to happen or is it something we are all hoping for ? Apologies if discussed earlier in the thread.

Edit; found this which is not entirely clear

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/25/donald-trump-prosecution-post-presidency

Looks like it may become a political decision

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Pence could only pardon federal crimes. State crimes like the New York tax evasion are not pardonable by the president.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
What if you don't have Twitter ?

I presume you mean "What if you don't have a Twitter account?". It makes no difference. (Twitter is a website, the only way you won't "have" twitter is if you don't have an internet connection, in which case posting on NSC becomes infinitely more difficult).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looks like permanent ban for Trump on Facebook.

They are doing this in the hope Biden go softly on regulation

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What are the legal cases ? Is this definitely going to happen or is it something we are all hoping for ? Apologies if discussed earlier in the thread.

My understanding is that he hasn't filed corporate tax returns for years but pursuit of this was postponed when he became president. It has been argued that he became president solely to forestall investigation into his house of cards financial empire, and his irrational carry-on, now, is a reflection of his panic that his fake world is about to come crashing down around him, hotels, Melania's plastic tits, everything. :eek:

So, yes, it's just something we all hope for :lolol: :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As an aside can anyone tell me when it's ok to laugh about Trumpelstilskin standing in front of a rally and saying:-

'we will march to Capitol Hill, we're all going, I'm coming with you' - massive cheer.

Narrators voice - Donald Trump didn't go on the march.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here