Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I see this thread has now been reduced to the sort of playground, "I know I am, but what are you...?" style insults. All a bit pathetic really...!

It's done well to last the years it has.
This thread was never gonna make it till sundown!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not upset in the slightest.

Rather amusing some kid on the internet is throwing insults at me thinking I'd care.

As before, another of your posts is very Trump like in its delivery.

Keep em coming for the shits n giggles.
Ah so you agree that you were lying. It was you quoting me but then complaining that I was "running around" quoting you.

As mentioned. You are very stupid.

I'm not throwing insults btw. Just stating facts. If you'd like to continue making yourself look more ridiculous than usual then carry on. It's all fun to me.

Would you like a bigger spade?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I see this thread has now been reduced to the sort of playground, "I know I am, but what are you...?" style insults. All a bit pathetic really...!
I apologise for stooping to the level of an Australian halfwit. I just get a bit riled by idiots sometimes. My bad, I'll stop.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He has?

Why were the Democrats crying they'd impeach him before he had even been sworn in as Presint then?

They carried on like babies when their paid puppet Clinton lost.

Haven't stopped the hysterics since then.

It's ok TB, you have been Trumps apologist for almost 4 years now, its going to take its toll, we can't expect you to suddenly see reality on the day of the election. Still, good luck in your new job. :wink::thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
God you two. Get a room ffs. The sexual tension is unbearable.

Despite the posturing I imagine the love making to actually be very tender, while Beaches is playing on an old VCR.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So you admit you get riled up over the internet.

You really are like Trump.
Desist. All you are doing is making yourself look even more stupid than you usually do. Which is a decent effort tbf but probably not what you're looking for.

Who knows what you are looking for though. To claim the prize of "biggest bellend on NSC"? It's hard to tell.

I don't think you'll beat ppf or Cunnilingus but feel free to keep trying.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I apologise for stooping to the level of an Australian halfwit. I just get a bit riled by idiots sometimes. My bad, I'll stop.

No problem, I have had the halfwit, as you so politely described him on ignore for quite a while, so had to look to see what the posts were, as I could only see yours!

I suddenly remembered why I put him on ignore!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's ok TB, you have been Trumps apologist for almost 4 years now, its going to take its toll, we can't expect you to suddenly see reality on the day of the election. Still, good luck in your new job. :wink::thumbsup:

I couldn't give a **** if he wins or loses.

I have enjoyed no new US military wars though.

This has been a highly entertaining Presidency.

No doubt with the senile gaff machine about to come to power we might yet still get some more entertainment.

Hopefully it doesn't revert back to the old warmongering ways of his last time in power.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Desist. All you are doing is making yourself look even more stupid than you usually do. Which is a decent effort tbf but probably not what you're looking for.

Who knows what you are looking for though. To claim the prize of "biggest bellend on NSC"? It's hard to tell.

I don't think you'll beat ppf or Cunnilingus but feel free to keep trying.

All you're doing is getting trolled you dopey **** ��

You'd think someone so smart could have worked that out.

Self awareness of road kill.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My man Cillizza explaining how Trump wins while hamming it up, as always:-

It's what happens when you go to The Loomis Chaffee School for the Rich.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

Thank heavens for that, because all you’ve done on this thread, like most, is throw insults at anyone you disagree with. You’re immensely childish, foul mouthed and thoroughly unpleasant. Give NSC a break, in fact give the internet a break, and perhaps come back when your mouth’s foaming with soap rather than soap box. You seem permanently raging at someone or something, I was a casualty a couple weeks back. Seriously, you need to take a look at yourself.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Thank heavens for that, because all you’ve done on this thread, like most, is throw insults at anyone you disagree with. You’re immensely childish, foul mouthed and thoroughly unpleasant. Give NSC a break, in fact give the internet a break, and perhaps come back when your mouth’s foaming with soap rather than soap box. You seem permanently raging at someone or something, I was a casualty a couple weeks back. Seriously, you need to take a look at yourself.

He's good value.

Don't be so hard on him.

He does the best Trump impersonation on NSC.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
He's good value.

Don't be so hard on him.

He does the best Trump impersonation on NSC.

He’s a bit of a bully, ironically for this thread. Throws his opinions around like confetti with patronising, potty aplomb. Needs to say less, and say it better. IMO obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here