Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Looks like the media censorship hasn't gone according to plan.

Ell5QWSW0AEhu8D

I'm not quite sure how that is relevant to be honest. People are googling 'Hunter Biden' because it IS being talked about, that is hardly evidence of either censorship, or a plan.

I suspect 'Hunter Biden' is a niche search term in comparison to some *cough* others *cough*.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'm not quite sure how that is relevant to be honest. People are googling 'Hunter Biden' because it IS being talked about, that is hardly evidence of either censorship, or a plan.

I suspect 'Hunter Biden' is a niche search term in comparison to some *cough* others *cough*.

I just googled this as I was interested what the big deal is and I've now got a fairly good idea. Ironically, a very similar deal to people searching for wikileaks back in 2016, IMO.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It would be extraordinary to see Biden carry Texas. It would be a massive sea change there, but it would be a massive win for the Democrats. Beto O'Rourke did such amazing things during his campaign and he's kept on spreading the message to counties in Texas the Democrats didn't even try and engage previously. The country is crying out for a new generation of leadership and if the Democrats can be so organised that they can get an O'Rourke type character in every state, they'll be on fire.

I hope they replace both Pelosi and Schumer as their Leaders in the House and Senate (hopefully with a majority in both, but let's not count every chicken in the coop!) with younger people. And not pack their senior positions with career politicians. It's very clear (to me, at least!) that the voters want people will life experience in the key roles. There's a reason people like Buttigieg, Warren and Harris polled strongly in the primaries. They have all had careers outside of politics rather than being stuck on the inside of Washington for decades. Which is ironic, given they ended up nominating Biden!

O'Rourke did well in Texas, but that was before he'd come out and suggested we're going to take your guns.

Then he went from hero to zero.

After the initial burst of publicity, Beto fizzled quickly. His poll numbers never got out of single digits, and at first he didn’t seem to know what he stood for or why he stood for it. Eventually, he hit upon a signature issue: gun control. But his provocative rhetoric – “Hell yeah, we’re going to take your AR-15” – seemed to backfire entirely, and he was accused of “hurting the cause” and even “single-handedly dooming a gun control bill.” He continued to lack a following outside of Texas, a place where he could not even win a statewide election against the Senate’s most reviled member. Perhaps the only person who ever truly thought Beto O’Rourke was likely to be president was Beto O’Rourke.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
As far as Hunter Biden, if you switched the name Hunter Biden with Donald Trump Jnr and put him in the same position as Hunter was no doubt the Democrats would be losing their collective shit saying Trump is corrupt and he has to be investigated and impeached for it.

Such is how partisan hackery goes.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
As far as Hunter Biden, if you switched the name Hunter Biden with Donald Trump Jnr and put him in the same position as Hunter was no doubt the Democrats would be losing their collective shit saying Trump is corrupt and he has to be investigated and impeached for it.

Orange bungle**** Jr. is part of the Presidents inner circle and prominent in the election campaign team. Hunter is a Businessman.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Orange bungle**** Jr. is part of the Presidents inner circle and prominent in the election campaign team. Hunter is a Businessman.

Depending on the direction the Republican party takes in the wake of this election, Jnr is being talked about as running for the top job in 2024.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Jonathon has always been rather on point.

As he points out. Democrat Liberal types are utter *****.

I'm beginning to think that you are not all that fond of Democrats, liberals or people on the left.

I know I know, hard to pick up from your posts but those of us who are alert to these things might just be able to get a vibe.

:lolol::lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

See my last post :lolol::lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Presidential

[tweet]1322257658838192128[/tweet]

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Depending on the direction the Republican party takes in the wake of this election, Jnr is being talked about as running for the top job in 2024.

At least you won’t need to start a new thread.

As you point out interesting time to see which path the Republican Party takes in the future if they lose 2020. Hopefully the 2020 electorate will highlight that it will need to bypass the Alt Right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least you won’t need to start a new thread.

As you point out interesting time to see which path the Republican Party takes in the future if they lose 2020. Hopefully the 2020 electorate will highlight that it will need to bypass the Alt Right.

#TeamHaley...

... no reason :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Presidential

[tweet]1322273386387693569[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So Presidential

[tweet]1322257658838192128[/tweet]

I try very hard not to hate anyone, but I really detest him. I feel awful that I do, but I do. He delights in others misery if it benefits him. Money is his god.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
TBF to his cheerleaders on here, looks like Trump is on fire at the moment.

ElrHLgeXIAUy05f.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here