Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Key word here is "fatigued".

Biden gave a powerful statement an hour ago in Grand Rapids, masked up and straight talking about covid.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He must be feeling a weeny bit stronger, the Ambulance made a detour to get vital supplies.

03933EBF-4BFB-4CDA-89CA-9A42BCB1C48A.png

The old adage: Glut on a Coronavirus, starve a fever.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
His opponents all wishing him well, Obama just made a statement and Democrats pulling all negative advertising.

I hope he gets better, not wishing illness on anybody, but would Trump do the same ?

Of course he wouldn't.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
His opponents all wishing him well, Obama just made a statement and Democrats pulling all negative advertising.

I hope he gets better, not wishing illness on anybody, but would Trump do the same ?

Of course he wouldn't.

Clever and the only sensible move by Biden’s team. Rising above insults politics, championed by Trump.

The media called this wrong this morning, saying that Biden would launch into I Told You So regarding Covid, masks, et seq.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Of course he wouldn't.

Sorry if this has been covered but it does all remind me of when he took the piss out of a 68-year-old woman for being ill with pneumonia

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Walked to the helicopter without making a statement. Reporters saying how really unusual it was to see so many White House wearing masks.

Edit: Just watched it. Clearly able to walk with no difficulty. The major difference being he was wearing a mask.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Walked to the helicopter without making a statement. Reporters saying how really unusual it was to see so many White House wearing masks.

Edit: Just watched it. Clearly able to walk with no difficulty.

Tapping the handrail when he reached the last step looked to me that he was glad he made it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Makes you wonder why he can't be evaluated inside the White House which has a top of the range medical centre apparently

He's been evaluated and been given as experimental cocktail of drugs within the White House. Probably best to get him into hospital and sterilise the White House from top to bottom. Reporters saying they rely far too much on testing inside and the simple things like social distancing and mask wearing are being ignored.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I can go by what I'm watching, but the drug he has taken is "highly experimental", "nowhere near release" and only tested on 275 people.

.. and the White House has released that information.

Bonkers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here