Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That doesn't make sense then. I asked you what Trump and the "majority" of people's thoughts were and you said you didn't think this was the right place to answer it - make your mind up, it's either relevant to Trump, or it isn't...

In reality you were just trying to be controversial, as if you knew what the majority of people think about the BLM, without actually saying it.

Sorry for being a bit off topic but I'm just curious who you support football wise?
Not a post on the Albion since you've joined. You know there's more to life than just squabbling over Donald Trump and getting ill, rght?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sleepy Joe has his first major problem of his campaign with Nancy Pelosi out having her Barnet done and not wearing a face mask, after all the grief she gave Trump over the subject.

:facepalm:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Sorry for being a bit off topic but I'm just curious who you support football wise?
Not a post on the Albion since you've joined. You know there's more to life than just squabbling over Donald Trump and getting ill, rght?

Well as you can clearly see I joined this board in between seasons, at a time when there is not a lot to say about football, other than threads about who will sign whom. As I would never bother to get involved in mindless speculation that leaves a few subjects to pick that are closer to my heart.

You have clearly decided not to mention that I have contributed to the Infinite Jukebox thread, as this clearly doesn’t fit your agenda of trying to close down conversation by those that don’t agree with you.

I have also added to the David Stockdale, Best Song You Have Heard Today, Deluded Leeds Fans, Ben White and What Did We Learn today threads, but clearly that’s not good enough for you... I am sorry if I feel that Coronavirus is a little more serious than people “getting ill”.

You go about your business and I will go about mine. If you don’t like my opinions, ignore or reply, please do not try and deflect and belittle with bully boy tactics. Until the mods decide that newcomers have to contribute to x number of Albion conversations before they are allowed to question some of the stuff put on here, I suggest you butt out!

In the meantime, you and Albion Dan can keep tickling each other’s bellies in mutual gratification.

Oh, and in answer to your question, Brighton & Hove Albion, for the last 51 years, is that ok for you?

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well as you can clearly see I joined this board in between seasons, at a time when there is not a lot to say about football, other than threads about who will sign whom. As I would never bother to get involved in mindless speculation that leaves a few subjects to pick that are closer to my heart.

You have clearly decided not to mention that I have contributed to the Infinite Jukebox thread, as this clearly doesn’t fit your agenda of trying to close down conversation by those that don’t agree with you.

I have also added to the David Stockdale, Best Song You Have Heard Today, Deluded Leeds Fans, Ben White and What Did We Learn today threads, but clearly that’s not good enough for you... I am sorry if I feel that Coronavirus is a little more serious than people “getting ill”.

You go about your business and I will go about mine. If you don’t like my opinions, ignore or reply, please do not try and deflect and belittle with bully boy tactics. Until the mods decide that newcomers have to contribute to x number of Albion conversations before they are allowed to question some of the stuff put on here, I suggest you butt out!

Oh, and in answer to your question, Brighton & Hove Albion, for the last 51 years, is that ok for you?

So you support the Albion? Fair enough. It was just hard to tell going through your posts. My apologies.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Sorry, I will go and up my post count on some more generic football threads, then ask your permission to post with the grown-ups!

Do what you want mate. It's an Albion forum and you're an Albion fan.

A pleasure to have you. Beats having these users who don't actually follow the Albion but constantly post on here.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
US President Donald Trump has told people in the state of North Carolina to vote twice in November's election, despite this being illegal.
Mr Trump suggested voters vote once in person and a second time by post, in order to stress-test the system.

He is the gift that just keeps giving.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
US President Donald Trump has told people in the state of North Carolina to vote twice in November's election, despite this being illegal.
Mr Trump suggested voters vote once in person and a second time by post, in order to stress-test the system.

He is the gift that just keeps giving.

What's his next piece of statesmanlike advice - a recommendation that his supporters walk into their local bank with a shotgun and demand all the money, just to stress-test their security systems?
:ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bone...

[tweet]1301706869053022213[/tweet]

... Spurs.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What's his next piece of statesmanlike advice - a recommendation that his supporters walk into their local bank with a shotgun and demand all the money, just to stress-test their security systems?
:ffsparr:

My client rests his case m’lud.

He is an epic bellend.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sleepy Joe has his first major problem of his campaign with Nancy Pelosi out having her Barnet done and not wearing a face mask, after all the grief she gave Trump over the subject.

:facepalm:

Not really a problem though is it, given all the Trump thickets are also anti mask morons. She’s probably gone up in their estimation.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Trump fans abandoning a sinking ship has to be the most apt description of the election.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here