Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The thing that resonates with me is that BLM are so selective with their outrage. Floyd shouldn't have died. However, .He also was culpable to an extent otherwise the Police wouldn't have apprehended him in the first place. David Dorn's murder went virtually unnoticed. His death was swept away because he wasn't murdered by a cop. Either all Black Lives Matter of they dont. Why is the guy who died trying to protect a store from looters fair game?

George Floyd was apprehended because the shop owners thought he had used a counterfeit note. He hadn't.
The shop owners are mortified themselves, because of their mistake.

https://thegrio.com/2020/06/01/george-floyd-cup-foods-owner/

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
The thing that resonates with me is that BLM are so selective with their outrage. Floyd shouldn't have died. However, .He also was culpable to an extent otherwise the Police wouldn't have apprehended him in the first place. David Dorn's murder went virtually unnoticed. His death was swept away because he wasn't murdered by a cop. Either all Black Lives Matter of they dont. Why is the guy who died trying to protect a store from looters fair game?

Because there is hypocrisy on all sides. Looters take advantage of these situations, as was the case in Croydon, while the authorities were busy putting out the fires the looters went about their business unhindered. As here it wasn't all black people that did the looting, just they were the ones that came to notice!

There's many a God fearing member in London gangs, who attend church on a Sunday then go out robbing... As I said hypocrisy!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I didn't know that. He was an ex con with previous for robbery though? Not that that excuses the brutality of his murder of course.

But you are going to try and use that anyway. It isn’t an excuse so why use it indirectly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Whataboutery.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I didn't know that. He was an ex con with previous for robbery though? Not that that excuses the brutality of his murder of course.

yes so it's totally irrelevant isn't it

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1268883561651884032[/tweet]

Maybe unemployment didn't rise to the predicted 20%

The Donald very rarely praises The Donald when The Donald is reporting bad news!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He just spits out random words, wtf is happening?!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bit sweaty isn't he.

Oh and constantly lying but that's the whole point when you're gaslighter in chief.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
George Floyd was apprehended because the shop owners thought he had used a counterfeit note. He hadn't.
The shop owners are mortified themselves, because of their mistake.

https://thegrio.com/2020/06/01/george-floyd-cup-foods-owner/

Ok this is pedantic, but you pulled me on it. The link provided states it was store policy to call the law on people trying to pass off counterfeit notes and that is what George did. Again, it shouldn't have escalated but to paint him as squeaky clean is disingenuous.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ok this is pedantic, but you pulled me on it. The link provided states it was store policy to call the law on people trying to pass off counterfeit notes and that is what George did. Again, it shouldn't have escalated but to paint him as squeaky clean is disingenuous.

At no point did I ever paint him as squeaky clean. I said he was wrongly apprehended for a counterfeit note. The store owners have now said they won't ever call the police again for a suspicion but will deal with it themselves.

A man is dead. Can you not see that?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
NY Governor Cuomo speaking now on CNN News, he’s such a good leader, speaks so much sense.

Boy America could do a lot worse than him as president, he probably does not have enough money behind him unfortunately.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NY Governor Cuomo speaking now on CNN News, he’s such a good leader, speaks so much sense.

Boy America could do a lot worse than him as president, he probably does not have enough money behind him unfortunately.

Governor Cuomo may be doing well now, but history says he's far from presidential, even when using Donny T as the yard stick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here