Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I suppose there's always the possibility that his rifle wasn't even loaded and he wasn't even in possession of ammunition and he was just making a symbolic statement, which might explain the absence of more serious charges
Possible but playing a very dicey game seeing as he was nearly killed. Mind you, he has numerous mental health issues so perhaps that played a factor

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is simply not right it is that there in an open season on Trump no matter what you think of him, even though he is a big believer in the rights to own an assault rifle. Basketcase ideolagy

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Looks kind of familiar. Perhaps I need a history lesson

1726522395148.jpeg

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Now been charged with federal gun crimes - possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obstructed serial number. No mention of charges related to attempt to endanger life or anything like that, unless they'll come later...
Perhaps they have charged him with the easy bits so they can hold him in jail while deciding which of a range of more serious charges to go for.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
66e84d3c365f1.image.jpg

It reminds me of the scene at the end of each Scooby Doo episode just before they pull the rubber mask off revealing the real villain and they utter the line, "and I would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddlin kids"

I wonder who lies beneath the mask. My money's on Melania.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here