Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Millions of Americans own millions of guns. I don't know why they bother. They seem to keep missing their fat, moronic presidential candidate and they don't ever win any shooting medals at the Olympics.

The only reason I am convinced the average American even knows how to use a gun is that school shootings are a regular occurrence. :down:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Probably just don't make last minute decisions to play a quick round of golf? Can't imagine it's too easy to shut down an entire course at very short notice. even if he did have that level of security detail (which he currently doesn't).

Clealy everyone should be entitled to go about their business as they please but he nearly got killed a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It would seem that the shooter was concerned that Trump would cause Ukraine to lose the war if he got elected.

Most people on here would take a whacked Trump if it meant victory for Ukraine.
I wouldn't wish it on him (obviously) but it would mean that the USA could start regaining some respect and integrity.

I still find it astounding that half of the voting population of that country are considering voting for a convivted felon, sex pest and liar. Not to mention someone who has so little regard for their beloved constitution.

All those millions of people who can't explain why they are voting for the fella, and appear to have absolutely no shame in supporting him.

It is embarrassing.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I wouldn't wish it on him (obviously) but it would mean that the USA could start regaining some respect and integrity.

I still find it astounding that half of the voting population of that country are considering voting for a convivted felon, sex pest and liar. Not to mention someone who has so little regard for their beloved constitution.

All those millions of people who can't explain why they are voting for the fella, and appear to have absolutely no shame in supporting him.

It is embarrassing.
America is an example of what happens when the free market runs out of control with little regulation. The grifters then exploit those with grievance...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Unfortunately, most people on here are perfectly happy with a Trump assassination.
Most people on here are perfectly happy with a Putin assassination to save many many lives and maybe they feel the world will be a much safer place without Trump

IMO there will be bloodshed in America whoever wins in November

Trump loses and him and his cult will attempt to win power by force again, but this time they will be 4 years better prepared

Trump wins and his cleansing plans will no doubt result in many deaths clearing America of immigrants and of course he will be above the law to do anything he wants now his judges have said he can if he is president. And of course if he wins he will attempt to make the Presidency a Trump family dictatorship

A Trump assassination will result in his cult rising no doubt, but without a leader maybe easier to control

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Most people on here are perfectly happy with a Putin assassination to save many many lives and maybe they feel the world will be a much safer place without Trump

IMO there will be bloodshed in America whoever wins in November

Trump loses and him and his cult will attempt to win power by force again, but this time they will be 4 years better prepared

Trump wins and his cleansing plans will no doubt result in many deaths clearing America of immigrants and of course he will be above the law to do anything he wants now his judges have said he can if he is president. And of course if he wins he will attempt to make the Presidency a Trump family dictatorship

A Trump assassination will result in his cult rising no doubt, but without a leader maybe easier to control
I don’t share your fears.

As last time, it will be four years of very little action, poorly thought out policy, some nasty laws pertaining to women’s choices over their own bodies, perhaps a few MAGA scuffles in DC.

But no, it’ll just be another mean spirited, ineffectual, grubby four years of nonsense.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Unfortunately, most people on here are perfectly happy with a Trump assassination.

No. Most of us on here feel that Trump would be a dreadful pick to be “Leader of the free world”, but none of us (to my knowledge) have or would advocate shooting him.

We would like to see sentencing take place for those crimes he’s been found guilty of committing.

No other suspect has been accommodated in the way Trump has, it does feel like he’s being given very special treatment in this regard. You don’t really have a functioning justice system if status can place you above the law.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The things Hew Edwards does to deflect media attention eh?

:whistle:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
The man is a cockwomble, but I don't want to see him assassinated.

To paraphrase Bill Hicks, only the good ones die anyway.

Reactions: A1X

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Which reports please?
News has moved on a bit now - but this was in the New York Post and elsewhere (I quoted it on the election thread). Now they are saying things like "Authorities have yet to determine if the shooter got off any shots at the Secret Service agents or at Trump." Which is similar I guess.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I don’t share your fears.

As last time, it will be four years of very little action, poorly thought out policy, some nasty laws pertaining to women’s choices over their own bodies, perhaps a few MAGA scuffles in DC.

But no, it’ll just be another mean spirited, ineffectual, grubby four years of nonsense.
He did stuff the Supreme Court full of right-wingers - which will have a lasting and long-term impact on the way the USA heads over the next decade or two. Look at the overturning of Roe v Wade and the president is immune decisions.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

Many people seemed to rejoice when Thatcher died. If Trump was to die it would certainly raise a "good" in me but an assassination would probably cause many problems so I'm hoping for a slip on one of his spare wigs dropped on the bathroom floor.

Just being honest here.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Exactly. It will be much, much more fun to watch him live long enough to be present at his own downfall.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
Absolutely agree with the majority - I want to see him live long enough to be imprisoned for his crimes against global Democracy, sanity and intellect. He deserves to lose heavily (for a third time) in the polls in November and then face the consequences of his actions. It will be important for the country to see the legal system hold him to account, he's already got away with more than anyone else would do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here