Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

True Brighton Supporters not treated well enough

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
I can not get a ticket for the luton game i could'nt get one for west ham a few years ago its just not fair...

I go to every game at home and travled every week to watch us play at Gillingham and what do i get nothing this is a joke i am afraid:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

the supporters that went to Gillingham are the true supporters of this football club alot of NorthStand went to the priestfield stadium wondered if you now have the same problem

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Too many fans, not enough tickets. I didn't get a West Ham ticket either.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I don't know what the criteria is for a Luton ticket, as i cant go i wont be looking either, but in all my years if I have really wanted a ticket, for anything, I have managed to aquire one.

And in all honesty, if there is just not enough tickets due to demand being higher than supply, then there aint alot anyone can do about that, for ANY club or organisation to try and do some sort of super loyalty scheme to incorperate everyone and everything, it would be impossible, and the more things that are added to qualify for a ticket, will only present more problems along the way.

I mean, should I qualify for a ticket as i NEVER missed a game at the goldstone for 3 years from 1970 to 73 ? no, of course not, maybe i should qualify as i got ejected 3 times from the North stand in one game against Millwall :lolol:

Whilst I understand peoples frustrations at not getting tickets for some of the bigger / more important games, at the end of the day the individuals who are unfortunate have to understand that the club or its officials can not make 10 into 9 happen.

Oh and I would add, to start a thread saying "True Brighton supporters are not treated well enough" is quite frankly wrong, and if you feel you have been treated badly by the club, why not let them know in the proper way, by contacting them through the proper channels.

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Could someone explain the ticket allocation process here please. I note that djmiles had a reply from the Insider on 1 Feb saying that tickets had not sold out - so at that time there were still tickets available. I can't find reference to the process used on seagulls.co.uk

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Could someone explain the ticket allocation process here please. I note that djmiles had a reply from the Insider on 1 Feb saying that tickets had not sold out - so at that time there were still tickets available. I can't find reference to the process used on seagulls.co.uk

The correct people to speak to about tickets are the ticket office themselves, Insider can only supply information that is currant at HIS time of asking, I most certainly would not rely on a message board for vital ticket information.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
This is exactly what pisses me off about our club, the fact that some fans think they're somehow better than other fans. Some people (especially at the moment) might not be as flush with cash as some others or might work when games are on or might live several hundred miles away, or just hate our shitty stadium and don't want to spend the best part of £25 standing (sorry I mean sitting) in the rain. Doesn't mean they want the team to win any less.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Anyone who didn't get tickets only has themselves to blame not the club. If you got your application in on time then Gold, Blue or White scheme (as I am) you got a ticket. If you forgot and applied late then you didn't. Quit moaning about it.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I've always got a ticket for a big game and never missed out.

Maybe its because i havn't pissed about and applied straight away once they were on-sale...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone who didn't get tickets only has themselves to blame not the club. If you got your application in on time then Gold, Blue or White scheme (as I am) you got a ticket. If you forgot and applied late then you didn't. Quit moaning about it.

That is the answer if anybody got off of their a..e and put in an application early enough they got a ticket. Perhaps I am lucky but in 60 years+ of supporting Brighton I have only ever failed to get a ticket once, and that was due to me leaving it too late.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I got a Tottenham ticket when I was a bit of a bad fan, mainly going to away games. I only got a West Ham ticket (in the home end) because I pretended to be a mockney gangster working on a stall. But now I am a fully paid up STH and got a luton ticket as I applied on time. I think the process now is better, and there isn't much else the club could do to reward loyalty. Being at the Withdean this season has been very expensive, and utterly, utterly sh*te. There has to be some reward to turning up, handing over shed loads of money to the club back in the summer, and being served up toss like we have been.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I agree with most people on this thread. Anyone who hasnt got a ticket for luton (who is gold white or blue) Only really has themselves to blame. You have had enough time to apply for one. We all knew when the game was being played as soon as we made the Area final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here