Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble - main headline on south today

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
South today chose to show a boarded up pub as the main headline on tonights news.meridian never mentioned the trouble at all.Not really what we need at the moment.F@@k the BBC.:censored:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
BRIGHT ON Q said:
South today chose to show a boarded up pub as the main headline on tonights news.meridian never mentioned the trouble at all.Not really what we need at the moment.F@@k the BBC.:censored:

F@@K the Hoolies you mean ???

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Trouble - main headline on south today

REDLAND said:
F@@K the Hoolies you mean ???

And them

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
KinkyGoebels said:
Its news and thats there job?

Have to agree. If we didn't do it, then they wouldn't report it. Having watched it I thought that Palace came of worse on the article by refusing to give a comment. Also they did mention that there was only 10 arrests which given the fact that we hate each other, and the result was not bad.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Prescott will not be watching BBC South.Don't worry,a pubs window is smashed at every game in the country every week.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Someone i know got in trouble with the cops at haywards heath after he was saying how its unfair etc - the police dont go around arresting people for fun - unless your black of course

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I was searched at Norwood junction before the game. At first I thought it was because I had just started a "We hate palace" chant. But they were stopping others as well. Just glad I didn't have anything on me that I shouldn't have had.

As has been mentioned before, any trouble won't make the least bit of difference to the decision.

It is a fierce rivallry for f*cks sake, some people express that in an OTT manner. Some people are such hypocripts, no doubt all you holier than thou brigade sing "Hark now hear..." and call the Palace 'scum' etc and then come on hear making stupid comments about how it will effect the stadium decision. We are hardly renowned for trouble are we? And neither are Palace, but when we get together that's a different matter. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know that.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Tommy Cook reporting said:
As has been mentioned before, any trouble won't make the least bit of difference to the decision.

It is a fierce rivallry for f*cks sake, some people express that in an OTT manner. Some people are such hypocripts, no doubt all you holier than thou brigade sing "Hark now hear..." and call the Palace 'scum' etc and then come on hear making stupid comments about how it will effect the stadium decision. We are hardly renowned for trouble are we? And neither are Palace, but when we get together that's a different matter. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know that.

I think the majority on here know that mate. And even if it did make a difference, JP will have all ready made his decision.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It may inspire the NIMBYS to try for a judicial review though if they are convinced that there is going to be rape and pillage at every game :rolleyes:

The TV news seemed to give the opposite view of the trouble than the Argus front page.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yorkie said:
It may inspire the NIMBYS to try for a judicial review though if they are convinced that there is going to be rape and pillage at every game :rolleyes:

The TV news seemed to give the opposite view of the trouble than the Argus front page.

I though the general feeling was that the reason JP didn't give a straight yes last time was to avoid the chances of a judicial review?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Wardywonderland said:
I though the general feeling was that the reason JP didn't give a straight yes last time was to avoid the chances of a judicial review?

It is but I think they are spiteful enough to try. If they only delay it for another year they think we might go out of business in that time?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yorkie said:
It is but I think they are spiteful enough to try. If they only delay it for another year they think we might go out of business in that time?

I have to admit I know nothing about judicial reviews or how to go about them. I am guessing however that they will need to have grounds for one, and if the (ODPM?) does not think that their reasons are valid they can turn it down?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Wardywonderland said:
I have to admit I know nothing about judicial reviews or how to go about them. I am guessing however that they will need to have grounds for one, and if the (ODPM?) does not think that their reasons are valid they can turn it down?

I think it is a judge hence a judicial review and they do have to pay all the money up front. Yes it can be turned down.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yorkie said:
I think it is a judge hence a judicial review and they do have to pay all the money up front. Yes it can be turned down.

I am guessing that it is not cheap, is there enough money in the nimby's pockets to fight this? Up to know they have not had to pay to much other then lawers fees etc. With a judicial review they will have to pay up front for everthing. Really cannot see them doing it.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I know its news but there was not a word on meridian about it.There is probably more trouble in Brighton,Southampton or Portsmouth on a friday night which wouldnt get a mention.Why did the BBC have it as main news when they know our situation?.Its bollocks i say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here