Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in town.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh dear!

They don't like sitting in an office so they punch eachother in the face, kick eachothers heads in, have blood all up and down their body and have violence implanted into their obvious dull, lonely lives.

It's just so brainless, and so pathetic. You support a different footbal team to me, so I'm going to put my own life - and your life - at risk so I can make my painful life seem that little, just LITTLE bit better.

Thing is, I don't despise these people. I feel sorry for them, genuinly, because they lead such pointless, small minded pathetic lives.

:nono:

So, you can't work in an office and get involved at football? ???

I find this post rather cringey, mainly because you had to ask on here how to get to Millwall on the train last season.

Where do you work then, Jordan?

I do love the way that some of the people who love their little 'tear ups' always call themselves names like '<insert team name here> finest'. All the real top people I've met over the years, and there have been a couple here and there although I never indulged myself, never use name slike that online.

They tend to use self-mocking names about their age (most are getting on a bit now) or politicians who they particularly dislike(d).

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
I do love the way that some of the people who love their little 'tear ups' always call themselves names like '<insert team name here> finest'. All the real top people I've met over the years, and there have been a couple here and there although I never indulged myself, never use name slike that online.

They tend to use self-mocking names about their age (most are getting on a bit now) or politicians who they particularly dislike(d).

Its just a name ????????? hahaha

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
So, you can't work in an office and get involved at football? ???

I find this post rather cringey, mainly because you had to ask onhere how to get to Millwall on the train last season.

Where do you work then, Jordan?

So what if I didn't know how to get there? That was actually the first time I decided to go to an away game...this is a board of brighton supporters..so naturally the best place to ask?

Sorry mate, football violence is thick and completely BRAINLESS. If that's what you need to find a spark in your life then you should get off your f***ing backside and work/study to make something of yourself.

It really is no different to 8 year olds fighting in the playground over which is the best yugioh card :lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
So what if I didn't know how to get there? That was actually the first time I decided to go to an away game...this is a board of brighton supporters..so naturally the best place to ask?

Sorry mate, football violence is thick and completely BRAINLESS. If that's what you need to find a spark in your life then you should get off your f***ing backside and work/study to make something of yourself.

It really is no different to 8 year olds fighting in the playground over which is the best yugioh card :lolol:

I don't need it, but I can't stand the ignorance and attitudes people have towards it. Get off my arse and work, I've been working since I was 15, and still am now.

You've avoided my question - where do you work Jordan? Because you're saying people who get involved have 'pointless' lives ... so I assume you must have a really good job etc?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Spoke to a few of my Spurs mates about it, and every one of 'em says they take their hats off to Brighton.

People who get involved in the trouble, are just as bigger fans than people who don't. Don't see what difference it makes ???.
Does buying a replica shirt make you a 'bigger' fan or something?

Reasoned arguement!

Can I just ask, when you are having a punch up, are you doing in the name of a football team, in the name of your mates or just for some personal gratification of "getting one over" the opposing group of fans?

In my day ( yes I am that old) not that I ever was involved in that sort of thing you understand, but I never got the impression people were fighting for the sake of it...it was more a " its a Saturday, they are coming on to our turf"

this arranging to meet up to have a dust up with a group of fans from another team outside the season seems an anathema to me

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I don't need it, but I can't stand the ignorance and attitudes people have towards it. Get off my arse and work, I've been working since I was 15, and still am now.

You've avoided my question - where do you work Jordan? Because you're saying people who get involved have 'pointless' lives ... so I assume you must have a really good job etc?

It wasn't directed at you, just in general.

And yes, I do have an attitude towards it. Beating eachother up for a 'laugh' or through so called 'passion' - it's ridiculous. As a previous poster just said, total clowns on all sides.

As for your question, I don't really think you have the right to demand an aswer out of me...I'm not quite inclined to tell a complete stranger about jobs etc :lolol:

Although on that point...I can bloody well assure you that any of these 'top lads' do not have a very good job, or a very good life. Going home of an evening after work to ring one of his top boys to mingle together a plan to contact another top boy from another firm to meet in a back street. Oh I even feel a fool saying it :laugh: :sick:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

And yes, I do have an attitude towards it. Beating eachother up for a 'laugh' or through so called 'passion' - it's ridiculous. As a previous poster just said, total clowns on all sides.

As for your question, I don't really think you have the right to demand an aswer out of me...I'm not quite inclined to tell a complete stranger about jobs etc :lolol:

Although on that point...I can bloody well assure you that any of these 'top lads' do not have a very good job, or a very good life. Going home of an evening after work to ring one of his top boys to mingle together a plan to contact another top boy from another firm to meet in a back street. Oh I even feel a fool saying it :laugh: :sick:

In other words, you've been poncing off the Goverment since leaving school? A Student basically. You've now left College, and you haven't got a job. Like most people who go to college. Brilliant.

So you're telling me out of EVERYONE who got involved yesterday? None of them have "a very good job"? Coming from someone who's PROBABLY unemployed (part time job at most?) I find that laughable.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Did you know that the bloke offa Celebrity masterchef, the large mouthy one was allegedly banned by Millwall football club after the Birmingham City riots?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

:laugh: I wont get into any arguements on here but that couldn't be further from the truth I assure YOU.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
In other words, you've been poncing off the Goverment since leaving school? A Student basically. You've now left College, and you haven't got a job. Like most people who go to college. Brilliant.

So you're telling me out of EVERYONE who got involved yesterday? None of them have "a very good job"? Coming from someone who's PROBABLY unemployed (part time job at most?) I find that laughable.

Laugh all you want mate, it's my opinion. And I shall also laugh at you, because every single one of your guesses is WRONG :lolol:

I'm sure alllllll these guys are lawyers, solicitors, scientists etc :thumbsup:

I shall leave this thread now anyway, I know my opinion is obviously not going to be suddenly accepted :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'm glad we have a section that stand up for our town. Bad enough getting called poofs week in week out so this goes someway to show otherwise.

Messageboards are not going to see it this way but this is the culture of the game, it goes hand in hand with the game we love and long may it continue.

Who wants to be a pussy team getting run by all and sundrie ?

Hopefully falmer we'll have a bigger and better firm like the old days.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Although on that point...I can bloody well assure you that any of these 'top lads' do not have a very good job, or a very good life.

I used to get involved, quite a few years ago and can assure you that you are talking COMPLETE and UTTER crap here. Most of the lads in the old WSF had good enough jobs to dress smartly and travel the length of the country to watch the Albion.

Football always came first, yes we were all passionate about our club but if it came on top well so be it, we werent going to walk away.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
good enough jobs to wear the latest gear,and follow bha home and away,:glare:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I used to get involved, quite a few years ago and can assure you that you are talking COMPLETE and UTTER crap here. Most of the lads in the old WSF had good enough jobs to dress smartly and travel the length of the country to watch the Albion.

Football always came first, yes we were all passionate about our club but if it came on top well so be it, we werent going to walk away.

Bit hard to compare it to 30 years ago...it was more part of football back then.

Now, it's mainly a minority of wanabees who are trying to replicate scenes that happened before they were born..oh well I may be wrong I've never had any involvement or interest...but it certainly is brainless and pathetic.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Dumb Yank question -- how many of these 'yids' are actually Jewish? And if the answer is "Few to none", then what's up with that?

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
:thumbsup:

Top rant!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'm glad we have a section that stand up for our town. Bad enough getting called poofs week in week out so this goes someway to show otherwise.

Messageboards are not going to see it this way but this is the culture of the game, it goes hand in hand with the game we love and long may it continue.

Who wants to be a pussy team getting run by all and sundrie ?

Hopefully falmer we'll have a bigger and better firm like the old days.

Excuse me, the 80's just called, they want their thugs back.
Support what's on the pitch, not what's off it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here