Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you ever have ANYTHING positive to say?

Odd as I ooze positivity, just not for Saturday's match minus Dunk and Webster.

Naturally if we were to win I'll be saying it was all reverse phycology, but strictly between thee and me, that will be me being Mr PantsOnFire.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Naturally if we were to win I'll be saying it was all reverse phycology, but strictly between thee and me, that will be me being Mr PantsOnFire.

Leicester, as you rightly say, are one of the best attacking teams in the league. If our defence is over-run it’s doesn’t necessarily mean that Duffy, Balogun, or whoever is playing there are rubbish. Our first choice defence may have been over-run as well.

My bet is there will be a few goals around on Saturday but I don’t think they will stuff us. If we play well we can beat them.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Leicester, as you rightly say, are one of the best attacking teams in the league. If our defence is over-run it’s doesn’t necessarily mean that Duffy, Balogun, or whoever is playing there are rubbish. Our first choice defence may have been over-run as well.

My bet is there will be a few goals around on Saturday but I don’t think they will stuff us. If we play well we can beat them.

Our possession based style may challenge them, as long as we don't over-commit forward and get done on the break.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

The games we have been winning Webster has been very good, Man Utd found it relatively easy to push Dunk and Duffy deeper and we ended up defending like last season. Have to agree Webster is a big miss.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The games we have been winning Webster has been very good, Man Utd found it relatively easy to push Dunk and Duffy deeper and we ended up defending like last season. Have to agree Webster is a big miss.
Yeah, I think we're there for the taking, on Saturday, more so than the week after v Liverpool.
Our players missing works exactly in Leicester's favour, c'est la vie.

So far this season, I've read quite a few posts along the line of 'loving the 'new' team ethos, but I'm sure we'll get stuffed along the way'.

It'll be interesting to see if that hypothetical notion ( I agree with) holds up in reality.

Not every game is gonna be Spurs at home.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, I think we're there for the taking, on Saturday, more so than the week after v Liverpool.
Our players missing works exactly in Leicester's favour, c'est la vie.

So far this season, I've read quite a few posts along the line of 'loving the 'new' team ethos, but I'm sure we'll get stuffed along the way'.

It'll be interesting to see if that hypothetical notion ( I agree with) holds up in reality.

Not every game is gonna be Spurs at home.

Yep, although I’m hoping to be very wrong I do see two stuffings coming up in the next two games, these are games where the CH mantra was 100% the way to go :down:

Go on, prove me wrong that our ball retention push up style is suited to these games.

Knocking it around at the back between Ryan and the defenders whilst being closed down could get hearts properly fluttering

I think we all know that this type of game could be the achilles heal in Potterball, especially with key players missing or not 100% fit.

Southpaw

Nov 19, 2019
Most of Leicesters points have been picked up from teams in the bottom half.Same as Chelsea.I don't think we should be too afraid.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Naylor reporting hes back training and in contention for Saturday

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yep, although I’m hoping to be very wrong I do see two stuffings coming up in the next two games, these are games where the CH mantra was 100% the way to go :down:.

Our record against Liverpool under CH would say otherwise ...

Pl 4, lost 4, goals for 1, goals against 11.

However I do believe some caution is required ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here