Votes: 157 81.8%
  • Knocky

Votes: 35 18.2%

• Total voters

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Trossard is average most of the time. Too often, he doesn’t get involved.
This is strange, because when he first signed he looked like an absolute game changer.
I believe there’s a lot more to come.
But as of now, for all his limitations, Knockaert just about gets my vote. And I can’t get that palace goal out of my head.
He is definitely is more effective playing a central role, stuck out wide he goes missing.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Trossard often goes missing and seems not to care, bit of a luxury player.
Knocky sometimes was like this, but more often not, ended up failing the dickhead test I think, but on his day................

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
If Trossard had the fire in his belly like Knocky did.... that'd be great to see.

I'm not sure I've even seen Tross get angry - he just has that ventriloquists dummy look on his boat race half the time.

For me, Trossard has the superior talent - but Knocky had that passion we as supporters loved to see, even though that passion got out of hand on too many occasions.

Knocky is a truly excellent Championship player but got very much 'found out' by the PL defenders. Trossard is PL quality and I'm sure will keep improving.

My vote, from a perspective of the benefit of BHAFC : Trossard. (but I will always love Knocky and would SO love to see him back in the blue and white stripes..)

Last edited:

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
I think people are forgetting that Aaron Connolly is the new whipping boy not Leandro Trossard. What's this place coming to?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
This is strange, because when he first signed he looked like an absolute game changer.
But as of now, for all his limitations, Knockaert just about gets my vote. And I can’t get that palace goal out of my head.

This is exactly how I feel. Trossard has zero end product in 80% of his matches and some games you don't even realise he is there. I hope he will improve but until then I would pick Knocky. May not have end product either but he always takes two men to mark and he gets the crowd going

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Who would you pick in your team in The Premier League?

If you mean Fantasy Premier League team, it would have to be neither, there are much better wide players around. In reality though l would have to pick Trossard, as at least he is a competent Premier League performer, whilst Knocky has traditionally struggled at the top end of the game.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

As much as it pains me to agree with an ex Henfieldian, l have to agree re Trossard's first gew games, l even thought we might have the new Eden Hazard on our hands at one point, (no longer though).

That said, the mere fact that he can at least cope with, and on the odd occasion shine in, the Premier League gives him my vote as the better player.

As much as Knocky may have tried, he never really did suss the biggest league of them all.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As much as it pains me to agree with an ex Henfieldian, l have to agree re Trossard's first gew games, l even thought we might have the new Eden Hazard on our hands at one point, (no longer though).

That said, the mere fact that he can at least cope with, and on the odd occasion shine in, the Premier League gives him my vote as the better player.

As much as Knocky may have tried, he never really did suss the biggest league of them all.

But then as you state 'odd occasion', can we really say hand on heart that Trossard has?

Both have had excellent games in the PL and some stinkers.

I would say that Trossard vs City surpassed anything Knockaert produced at PL level though.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If Trossard had the fire in his belly like Knocky did.... that'd be great to see.

I'm not sure I've even seen Tross get angry - he just has that ventriloquists dummy look on his boat race half the time.

For me, Trossard has the superior talent - but Knocky had that passion we as supporters loved to see, even though that passion got out of hand on too many occasions.

Knocky is a truly excellent Championship player but got very much 'found out' by the PL defenders. Trossard is PL quality and I'm sure will keep improving.

My vote, from a perspective of the benefit of BHAFC : Trossard. (but I will always love Knocky and would SO love to see him back in the blue and white stripes..)

Well he certainly WAS a truly excellent player in the Championship, but it has been a fair while now since he has excelled at any level of the game.

Somewhat frozen out at then Premier League Fulham, he was farmed out to Nottingham Forest, but even there his appearances in the Championship were erratic.

This is an important season for him, he badly needs to get his career back on track, whatever level it is at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here