• Knocky

Votes: 35 18.2%

• Total voters

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Knocky 100%.

No one in this squad comes close to exciting a crowd like knocky did.

Btw. Are we saying this as now or when knocky was at his best?
Its not a favorite player vote, if it was I would have put Knocky all day long. Which player would you chose to play in a Premier league fixture? for me that would be Tross all day long. Better player at this level even in Knocky's prime. I also think Tross will be the better player in the long term for us in The Premier League and at international level.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Knocky 100%.

No one in this squad comes close to exciting a crowd like knocky did.

Btw. Are we saying this as now or when knocky was at his best?

Knocky was brilliant in the Championship but gash in the premier league and so the correct answer is Trossard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Trossard is average most of the time. Too often, he doesn’t get involved.
This is strange, because when he first signed he looked like an absolute game changer.
I believe there’s a lot more to come.
But as of now, for all his limitations, Knockaert just about gets my vote. And I can’t get that palace goal out of my head.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Knocky ripped Manure an absolute new one at home, left a load of multi million pound players on the floor. Like all wingers inconsistent and never really got going in the PL haunted by off the pitch personal stuff.

Can Leo pull off a performance like that against Man Utd??? Still waiting.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Its not a favorite player vote, if it was I would have put Knocky all day long. Which player would you chose to play in a Premier league fixture? for me that would be Tross all day long. Better player at this level even in Knocky's prime. I also think Tross will be the better player in the long term for us in The Premier League and at international level.

This.

But if it was a favourite winger vote then

4bbdc885203e5955c9751d2ce4e58d20--the-seagull-brighton.jpg

With facial hair unrivalled until the arrival of Bruno :thumbsup:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I have often watched us play Potterball and thought Knockaert would thrive up top along side Maupay & Trossard but it's possibly just nostalgia fuelled dreaming

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The one who we didn't sell and who hasn't struggled to get into a Championship side (no first team league appearances this season for Fulham).

Why would anyone even ask.

What's next? Which would you prefer, your wife or your dear old mum? ???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Knocky ripped Manure an absolute new one at home, left a load of multi million pound players on the floor. Like all wingers inconsistent and never really got going in the PL haunted by off the pitch personal stuff.

They probably found him quite threatening when he hit the woodwork three times against them last season.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
If this is about hitting the woodwork I would suggest the flemish lad wins it. I would not vote on this one.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The one who we didn't sell and who hasn't struggled to get into a Championship side (no first team league appearances this season for Fulham).

Why would anyone even ask.

What's next? Which would you prefer, your wife or your dear old mum? ???

Strange answer HWt my wife and my 90 year old mum are nowhere near as good as Trossard but I reckon my Mum could run rings around Knocky :thumbsup:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Tross vs Citeh. Was brilliant.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Which would you pick for a romantic night out ending in some grown up rumpy, and indeed, pumpy:-

Salma Hayek

Or

A tin of baked beans (without a ring pull).

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Which would you pick for a romantic night out ending in some grown up rumpy, and indeed, pumpy:-

Salma Hayek

Or

A tin of baked beans (without a ring pull).

Is there anything you would like to share about your feelings about baked beans?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Knocky on the ball excited me Trossard doesn't. It doesn't mean one is better than the other .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here