Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:ohmy: :clap2: :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Early doors! :drink:

Referee! said:
What do people who were at the game think of his goal?

Why? Are you a bit worried they might say it was good :lolol:

Last edited:

junior said:
I could have scored that goal he scored!

McCammon TRIED realy hard tonight,but its a shame he proved once again he actually has no footballing ability.

That's right - just like the time you laid into him when he collapsed with a virus against Reading. I think I'll take what you say about McCammon with a pinch of a few salt mines.
http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?threadid=49682

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Uncle Buck said:
Why? His view does not fall into line with yours?

He was at the game you were not, end of.

Give it a rest Buck. Why do you feel the need to jump in with both feet everytime LI posts. Yes he's opinionated but it's nowhere near as dull as your little playground spat.

It's quite clear what LI is saying. Do we accept the opinion of someone who has clearly decided McCammon is crap and isn't going to entertain any evidence to the contrary.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:
Give it a rest Buck. Why do you feel the need to jump in with both feet everytime LI posts. Yes he's opinionated but it's nowhere near as dull as your little playground spat.

It's quite clear what LI is saying. Do we accept the opinion of someone who has clearly decided McCammon is crap and isn't going to entertain any evidence to the contrary.

No I will not give it a rest. He is jumping in as someone who was there has an opinion that was not in line with his.

Also it is the work of a lonely person that has to trawl through old posts to prove a point about his favourite player. Maybe he should give it a rest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here