Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trimble, Trimble, Trimble...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you love a bit of swotty totty with a big botty - this is your girl -

Oh no it isn't.
A few years ago UC was won (I think, certainly finalist) by a blond piece, and her team.
She was the full package.

There's a little afternoon challenge, for those of you, at work.
Find her photo on this t'internet thingy.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
There's a large article in today's Daily Mail comparing her to Jade Goody (ie the grief she is getting compared to the sympathy and riches going to Jade). It's on the lines of "being dim pays". A rather unfair conclusion, considering Jade's eventual lot in life.
Miss Trimble looked about 18 in the photo, so I will view the programme on Iplayer with interest.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see that Trimble and her team have today been stripped of their title because one of their team was ineligible - a terrible shame. I suggest that Ms. Trimble console herself with a bumper payday courtesy of Nuts Magazine...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'd be smug if I were that clever!

Ask one of these knowall geeks how many subs can you use in a game a footy there would be a ten second silence then another starter for 10,fooking clueless about the real world :) Dean would be sitting at home screaming its 3 you soppy cow! well i think its 3

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Ask one of these knowall geeks how many subs can you use in a game a footy there would be a ten second silence then another starter for 10,fooking clueless about the real world :) Dean would be sitting at home screaming its 3 you soppy cow! well i think its 3

We used 4 on Saturday - if you include McLeod replacing Forster before the start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here