Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eventually, took her time to warm up.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Very exciting final. She certainly kept her powder dry in the first half, but then blasted Manchester and the impressive Yeo away in that final onslaught. Good telly - and you don't get to say that very often!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
saw her interview on breakfast TV this morning .....super intelligent and not bad looking either

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
What's it matter what she looks like? She's smarter than a waggonload of monkeys.

Fair point, however I have found in my 29 years that people who are that smart are generally (not in all cases but generally) a bit socially.....lets say special! Life is about balance and yes looks dont always matter but neither do brains.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Smug is the word I would use, yes very clever but smug!

Attachments

• Gail-Trimble-with-two-of--001.jpg
    Gail-Trimble-with-two-of--001.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 314

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Last night's final was gripping, reminiscent of a horse race where the leading jockey looks round and sees the horse behind closing, then he stumbles at the last fence and watches as he is overtaken.

I saw yesterday's Daily Mail having a pop at Trimble and I found it sad that probably the most intelligent young woman to grace our screens gets attacked in our 'middle class' press yet Jade Goody still gets positive front page coverage.

As for a Nuts spread, there IS something saucy about her...

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
If you love a bit of swotty totty with a big botty - this is your girl - I like her and can't understand the grief she is getting - probably a lot of Victorian Dads who think she should be crochetting and stroking her pug

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My friend thinks that what's sexy is the contrast between her sitting there with her university chums getting all these fancy answers correct and the thought of her giving it the dirty talk whilst noshing you off in the bedroom...

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Fair point, however I have found in my 29 years that people who are that smart are generally (not in all cases but generally) a bit socially.....lets say special! Life is about balance and yes looks dont always matter but neither do brains.

I know what you mean, and she does want to become an academic - they are mostly well weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here