• Lord of the Rings

Votes: 40 56.3%

• Total voters

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Quarter Final 1 - GODFATHER v LORD OF THE RINGS

Forget about the woes of following the Seagulls for a moment, and help one the these two classics reach the Semi-Finals:

godfather.jpg

lord_of_the_rings.gif

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hiney said:
Lord of the Rings for me - all three films were superb. The Godfather suffers from a slightly worse 3rd film
Agreed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is a TITANIC clash if ever I asw one.
My "adult head" said Godfather, but my immature, childish nature has forced me to vote for LOTR, because of the special effects and stuff. And the fact that all 3 were MINT (getting better as they went on), whereas GF3 was a bit limp.

Yes. LOTR for me.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Artois said:
This is a close one...
50/50 after my vote...

"What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day."

"I want someone good, I mean very good, to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of the bathroom with just his dick in his hands."

"Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever."

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The only nail-biting QF!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"So the next day, my father went to see him; only this time with Luca Brasi. An' within an hour, he signed a release, for a certified check for $1000. [Kay: "How'd he do that?"] My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse. [Kay: "What was that?"] Luca Brasi held a gun to his head and my father assured him that either his brains, or his signature, would be on the contract. That's a true story. That's my family, Kay, it's not me."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here