Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trevor Sinclair better than Owen Hargreaves?

Robbo

Brighton Boy

As the other thread has been closed, and a question was asked before i can reply, i thought i'd open another thread!

:jester:

Robbo said:
Is this the same brighton boy that thinks Trevor Sinclair is a better player then Owen Hargreaves?

Probably :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Originally posted by Brighton Boy
When did i say that........

I do not know if YOU said it, or another Brighton boy said it, but SAFEWAY will back me up on this one!!

Someone called Brighton boy said it!

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, it was the one with Britney in his avatar. He does indeed think that Trevor Sinclair is a better player than Owen Hargreaves.

Idiot.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Alan Thompson is better than both and should get a go on the left of midfield !!
:angry: :angry:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
jesus, robbo aint u got anything better to do?

owen hargreaves does nuffin for england and at the time when we were talking about this last year, sinclear looked better for england!

i cant believe i support the same team as soo many planks

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
:jester:
Here he goes again!!

Sinclair plays badly for a mid table at best premiership outift. Hargreaves plays for BAYERN MUNICH, WELL.

Robbo

brighton_b0y said:
jesus, robbo aint u got anything better to do?

owen hargreaves does nuffin for england and at the time when we were talking about this last year, sinclear looked better for england!

i cant believe i support the same team as soo many planks

your the plank, full f***ing stop. I seem to recall you did a poll on the two players in question, and if i remember correctly, 85% were in favour of Owen H!

On that evedence, maybe you're the plank as you are in the minority on this one!

f***ing BINNER!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
hargreaves has better players around him to make him look better!

for f*** sake he aint even english, he only got in the team coz his great grandmothers next door neighbour had an english dog!:jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
brighton_b0y said:
hargreaves has better players around him to make him look better!

for f*** sake he aint even english, he only got in the team coz his great grandmothers next door neighbour had an english dog!:jester:
Yeah, that's true, nothing to do with his tremendous footballing ability. Trevor Sinclaironly got in the team because he gives great head apparently.

Sweet heart.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
your a utter twat! they get in on there on there club merit yes. But they've both played, in my opinion sinclair looks better! or aint i aloud a opinion!

u bitching bint

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
I really can't understand why Owen Hargreaves is anywhere near England football team. For a start he is less English than Greg Rusedski. Secondly he is a typical North American footballer. Great athlete, will run all day but that's it. No creativity or skill. And he doesn't play for Bayern Munich, he plays for Owen Hargreave's Bayern Munich (copyright Clive Tyldesley circa 2001 when Bayern won the European Cup). I don't have a view on Trevor Sinclair but he does fulfil the criteria of being English and a footballer, so he is ahead of Owen Hargreaves on both counts.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
chapman! how long have u and robbo been an item?

this fuckin clicke board pisses me off!

Robbo

brighton_b0y said:
your a utter twat! they get in on there on there club merit yes. But they've both played, in my opinion sinclair looks better! or aint i aloud a opinion!

u bitching bint

Don't get me wrong, of course you can have an opinion. But you just called me "a plank" for having my opinion!

I think we agreed to disagree last time, so lets just do that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here