Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

travelling worthing to brighton

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hi all,

looking at a job in Brighton at the moment but live in worthing, the job is right in the center of town near the train station [just off queens road or woteva it is called]

The company has no parking, so are there any good car parks that do good deals for parking [season tickets or woteva] or failing that, is there a a decent season ticket on the trains and if there is how much can i expect to pay??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£100 a month / £1061 a year :rolleyes:

D

Deleted User X18H

Springal said:
Hi all,

looking at a job in Brighton at the moment but live in worthing, the job is right in the center of town near the train station [just off queens road or woteva it is called]

The company has no parking, so are there any good car parks that do good deals for parking [season tickets or woteva] or failing that, is there a a decent season ticket on the trains and if there is how much can i expect to pay??
outrageous

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Usless you live miles from a Worthing station you'd be quids in using the train.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And it's a city!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Woodchip said:
Which makes it even worse. Rumour has it there is a reasonable football team there though.

Seaford ? Isn't that the place where people who can't afford Worthing go to die ? :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
bhaexpress said:
Seaford ? Isn't that the place where people who can't afford Worthing go to die ? :lolol:
No, you're thinking of Eastbourne:lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Seaford is a bit like Worthing but without the smell of seaweed.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
£100 a month has to be cheaper than the combined costs of running a car (fuel/parking/insurance etc), alternatively as someone above suggests, drive to Hove and bus/train/walk the remainder.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dougdeep said:
Seaford is a bit like Worthing but without the smell of seaweed.

Well pretty soon you'll have the lovely smell of Brighton poo wafting over there from Newhaven. :rolleyes:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bhaexpress said:
Well pretty soon you'll have the lovely smell of Brighton poo wafting over there from Newhaven. :rolleyes:

Peacehaven actually. :shootself

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
cheers all.

i'd keep my car anyway, i live near the north star in worthing so im closer to West Worthing, but there is parking around worthing station thats free, if you can find somewhere!

taaaa

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Springal said:
Hi all,

Out of interest what company is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here