Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travelling to Bristol tomorrow by train

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Just wondering if any Seagulls who have done this have any advice as its my first away match at Bristol.

Our plan is to get the train th Bristol then head to the ground in a taxi.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Depends what one you are on. I'm going on the direct one (didn't know such a beast existed), so will probably follow the crowds on foot on a pub crawl, singing songs as we march along for Sussex By The Sea... ALL TOGETHER NOW

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just wondering if any Seagulls who have done this have any advice as its my first away match at Bristol.

Our plan is to get the train th Bristol then head to the ground in a taxi.

We're going the same way! Train to Temple Mead, then going to try the ferry to the Cottage (Good Pub apparently). 10 Minute walk from the ground :drink:

Think we'll try for a cab after the game.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Depends what one you are on. I'm going on the direct one (didn't know such a beast existed), so will probably follow the crowds on foot on a pub crawl, singing songs as we march along for Sussex By The Sea... ALL TOGETHER NOW

Where does that train leave from?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Goes from Brighton at 9, gets to Bristol at 12.30 ish - goes via Southampton, Salisbury etc

Apparantly we are getting a direct train from Worthing, although I live in Hove, two of my mates who I am going with live in Worthing. About the same time as the Brighton train.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
We're going the same way! Train to Temple Mead, then going to try the ferry to the Cottage (Good Pub apparently). 10 Minute walk from the ground :drink:

Think we'll try for a cab after the game.

Good choice of pub...good luck with the cab!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here