Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel zone extended

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Good news, anybody know where you can park for free at Polegate

You can park on Black Path which runs alongside the train station. The first part of the road is 2 hours parking only, although how strict that is I don't know. I used to park there when I worked in Chichester and left the car all day and never got a ticket, but they might have realised the amount of commuters parking there now. Just before you get to the Burnside turning the parking restrictions end. The rest of Black Path and Burnside and all of the area around is free parking. You do have to get there fairly early or you'll be at the far end of Black Path but that is only a 5 min walk to the station.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Good news is always welcome. SteveTheSeagull. Coming to an Amex near you. :albion2:. With that news. Makes things alot easier. Well done Barber.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Very good news even though for 3 years i have travelled from durrington and never bought or have been asked for a ticket on a matchday i think the ticket guards just dont bother on match days

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It really is. And they normally check your tickets at Eastbourne so people tend to buy the day return to Lewes. So its a real saving.

Tickets always checked on Saturday games, not quite so often midweek games from Hastings. Saves me about £4 a game so worth having. Nice bonus for next season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Won't have to bunk it from East Worthing now then.....

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Doesn't look like the official site has been updated

Am I right is this for the trains only ??

Can I use it on number 12 bus to get to either Eastbourne or Seaford station as live en route'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here