Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel vouchers include all buses?

chipofry

Sep 28, 2011
Hey all, ok I've tried to search without much luck so sorry if this has been answered but with the new travel voucher with season tickets I understand it includes train travel within say 15 miles but is bus travel also included in the voucher? Specifically is the special bus services that get put on included in the price or do you still need to buy from here:

Seagull Travel

I'm heading from mile oak and I know there are special services they put on for games just never used them before.

Thanks

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Yes but only on green buses that have drivers with beards, apparently.

From Mile Oak the S bus services on a match day, also yes, you can use on any service to enable you to get to and from the stadium. Best check the official website of B & H buses for full details.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can only be used on Brighton & Hove buses, or Stagecoach, within the parameters set out.

Can't be used on the Stagedoor coaches you linked in, that is a private independent service.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Hey all, ok I've tried to search without much luck so sorry if this has been answered but with the new travel voucher with season tickets I understand it includes train travel within say 15 miles but is bus travel also included in the voucher? Specifically is the special bus services that get put on included in the price or do you still need to buy from here:

Seagull Travel

I'm heading from mile oak and I know there are special services they put on for games just never used them before.

Thanks

Be warned, especially during the second half of the season, every S bus I got on was full by the time it reached Southern Cross, never even got into Mile Oak. I honestly don't know if any come back at all, maybe someone on here knows?

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
It's a shame it's not sold separate as I could of saved some cash being I'm a bus driver for Brighton and hove and all my rides r free anyway

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just what I'm looking for cheers, it says Albion sell travel vouchers with their season tickets, i presume this is from last year and this travel is now included?

Correct, no need to buy any vouchers.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
It's a shame it's not sold separate as I could of saved some cash being I'm a bus driver for Brighton and hove and all my rides r free anyway

Selling them separately last season apparently didn't work, as they say the system "got abused".
The one time I went up from London Road station, the platform was packed. I think people twigged that it's an unmanned station, no ticket inspectors are going to be able to go along a packed train to check, and nobody was having their ticket checked as they came out of Falmer. Mind you, even at Brighton Station nobody was ever interested in my voucher - I think it was just a matter of anyone in an Albion shirt was just sent round to the queue. I can't imagine being able to board a bus without showing a ticket or voucher!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here