Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Voucher question...

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
*Don't come on here lots so await to be fixtured*

Was told by the club at the presentations that I would NEED to buy the travel voucher book if I intended on using the park and ride to and from the games which I thought was fair enough so I bought the book...

Now I'm not sure if this is just at the racehill or all park and ride sites, I use the racehill as it's just up the road from me but they NEVER take the vouchers and have said to me and others that I don't need them for the park and ride as it's free with a valid match ticket, only if using the Brighton buses or trains.

I've asked in the club shop and been told that I need them to use the park and ride and that the stewards should be taking them, very conflicting info.

Anyone else had this problem at the racehill or other P&R sites? or can someone set me straight about the travel vouchers here? If I don't need them for the park and ride I'll go grab a refund.

Ta,

Mowgli

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I think they will get the hang of it soon and start collecting the tickets.

At the Mithras House P&R they take them on the way in but not on the way back - so I could have bought 2 books instead of 4 if I had known!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here