Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel voucher for Gillingham Game

callumpooh

May 19, 2009
Hi, travelling down from Horsham this evening (assuming match still goes ahead!) and have tried to phone the club but put in at queue number 24 while trying to get a travel voucher. I will have to get down early to pick up the tickets, however, how do I park at the park and ride if I cannot get to the club shop before 17:30 for a voucher? Any ideas?

Cheers

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No TV needed for Spurs so it is Cup 1.

To opening poster, as you will not have a match ticket or a travel voucher I suggest you don't try and use the P&R - this is one reason not to leave it so late buying a ticket. Also bearing in mind the number of people in a similar situation you will probably need to get to the ground before the P&R starts.

callumpooh

May 19, 2009
Thanks Gazwag, with that in mind I will make plans to get down a lot earlier than I intended. Was not so complex getting into the old North Stand!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bugger, I didn't realise there was a travel voucher for this one. Do you reckon I'll get away with just showing my season ticket?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Well I ordered my travel voucher book but it hasn't turned up yet. What do I do?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bugger, I didn't realise there was a travel voucher for this one. Do you reckon I'll get away with just showing my season ticket?

well given that apparently they are tightening up "after the Blackpool game" I would've thought you can chance it

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Depends on your method of transport - if you go to a barrierless station then 100% yes if Saturday is anything to go by

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
well given that apparently they are tightening up "after the Blackpool game" I would've thought you can chance it

Knowing this country I'll probably get nicked for it, whilst hundreds of people are torching people's businesses and livelyhoods without receiving so much as a whack in the face with a baton for it.

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
I phoned the ticket line saturday morning to get hold of a travel voucher for this game and was clearly told i didnt need one and would be ok simply showing my ticket to use the Park & Ride..

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I phoned the ticket line saturday morning to get hold of a travel voucher for this game and was clearly told i didnt need one and would be ok simply showing my ticket to use the Park & Ride..

Genius, but what if you dont have your ticket because you are picking it up at the ground?

I phoned the ticket office today and waited 94 minutes before getting my answer - there is no answer - they just apologised and said they should let me through if I explain the situation

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Well I ordered my travel voucher book but it hasn't turned up yet. What do I do?

Mine still hasn't arrived - guess I'll have to ring the ticket office tomorrow. Is anyone / everyone else still waiting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here