Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel to West Ham

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
this annoys as when ive asked for info or directions to get some where everyone has moaned at me saying look for yourself or ring them up, but now it seems that most threads are stupid fans who never go to away games asking how do get there :angry:

thing is when I went to a lot of away games before the internet was around I walked to my local railway station and asked the man behing the counter or consulted my rail timetables. I honestly didnt find it to difficult to make my way from home to somewhere in the north for pub opening times.

The internet breeds lazyness

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Gazwag said:
thing is when I went to a lot of away games before the internet was around I walked to my local railway station and asked the man behing the counter or consulted my rail timetables. I honestly didnt find it to difficult to make my way from home to somewhere in the north for pub opening times.

The internet breeds lazyness

yes and ive stopped asking on here now since everyone moaned

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Well I think if they do not know their way out of Sussex then they are not welcome.

There is a way out of sussex???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Judging by some of the posts, I am not sure....

Thats true I suppose some people have to be shown directions on how to get out of their bedroom....

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Thats true I suppose some people have to be shown directions on how to get out of their bedroom....

But don't suggest that they turn off their PCs otherwise we'll have some serious tantrums.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
But that would require meeting another human being to show them these directions.

It is a vicious circle and a rut for these people, I tell thee....

I suppose you could "virtually" go to west ham by the power of the internet.

Have a drink in the virtual pub, take a virtual train, buy a virtual ticket etc etc...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Willow said:
The day shift have all gone mad. Does anyone here have a job? ???

:lolol: Have you not heard? Bozza is in the process of banning us all and replacing us with Polish posters. Your new user name will be Willowski.

Night Shift posters will be banned as part of Phase II, and all evening posts will be made from an internet cafe in India.

That way, we can all get on with our jobs :thumbsup:

Bry Nylonowski

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Why the f*** would anyone want to get the coach when its only an hour on the train?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here